fourty seven | 47

Start from the beginning

While he was looking for clothes real quick when his father notified him about the forced family breakfast, he made sure to ask the guards on the way about you. To at least pull you with him for the sake of picking clothes.

But, none of them saw you.

Except one - the guard just near the resto bar.

That guard made sure to emphasize and made it clear that you, in fact, went to the secret resto bar just behind the hotel.

It wasn't a big deal for him at first. Not until you lied, right now. You didn't mention anything about resto bar and it drove him crazy about why would you lie about it.

-----

"Yang, is pearl better than this--" You cut yourself off from talking seeing YangYang already looking up at you as you turn around to show him your necklace. You grinned lightly. "You good?"

"Both is better." He replied blankly, as if something different is running in his mind.

You sighed and turned around, pissed off a bit. Though you want to confront him with his sudden attitude, you figured out it would be such a waste of time. And you don't want both your emotions clashing.

After you both got prepared, YangYang turned off the lights and closed the hotel room. You didn't gave him even a short glance but he seemed to be too spaced out to even notice it. He put his hand on the small of your back, making you look sideways.

When you both stood quietly at the elevator, YangYang snaked his arms around your waist. You tilted your head, trying not to sound sarcastic as you speak, "Finally on the mood?"

"Huh?" He lightly ripped on your sides, confused. His thumb drew circles on your hips, before clearing his throat. It seems that he finally got what you were pertaining to. His hands instantly drop before he stood straight. "Y/N, look, I'm sorry--"

The door chimed open, cutting off what he was about to say. Two residents rode along with both of you in the elevator. You just sighed, feeling uncomfortable with your rage.

Once you both got out, a staff was waiting outside. She immediately gestured her arm on the way.

You expected already that you'll meet fancy lighting and place to dine in. Yet, you still stood in awe. The whole space was too big for your comfort. Even the hallway, you bet a tiny car can fit.

YangYang grinned shortly seeing your curious reaction. He knows that you're doing your best to not react and poke him by his side, chattering about the place.

"You both made it in time," You were brought back to reality when a familiar voice spoke - his father. He was wearing the brightest smile in the room, easily visible that it almost creeped you our how happy he is.

You're not going to face some deathly place right now, right? I mean, rich people is capable of doing so. At the moment.

Those unnecessary thoughts easily disappeared when YangYang slipped his hands on your palm, intertwining hands as he made eye contact. He put on a short smile, sincere and warm. Though you know something wrong is going between the two of you, rooted with his sudden change of treatment to you hours ago, and you choosing not to confront him, he still made you feel so safe.

When a staff attempted to walk near and grab the seat for you, YangYang politely gestured his hand no. He smiled shortly and turned to you, pulling your seat. This time, he is no longer making eye contact, which made your heart sank a bit.