fourteen | 14

"Fucking Y--" You stopped yourself from saying his name as your friends looked at you.

"Were you saying something?" Ryujin turned around, lowkey worried.

You just got back from the school theatre to your class room, watching them clean the class as others went straight home. And thankfully, Yangyang and his friends were one of those.

But nothing makes you feel relieved as of the moment because you have three hours to decide whether you should show up in that shop.

"You're spacing out? Shouldn't you be happy the class dismissed early?" Yeji elegantly grabbed the chair, fixing it in place. "Are you that unhappy?"

"Aye," Yujin threw his arms on your neck with a smirk. "Even if Y/N's smarty, she still celebrates when a professor is absent."

"I'm a student after all," You managed to release a genuine grin, finding it funny that once there's a smart kid, they think they'd religiously follow school premises. You admit doing manifestation for class suspension every morning you wake up.

You bid farewell to your friends, walked straight at home, and got changed into a pair of sweatpants and oversize shirts.

That move alone indicates you're going to meet Yangyang.

Deciding today was not difficult. You want to hear what is his reason to ask you to tutor him. Yangyang can ask loads of people for a tutor, including his friends who have connection to other top scorers, but he approached you.

And more importantly, you want to know your 'benefit'.

"Where are you going, at this hour?" Your mother questioned seeing you all dressed up.

"I have to meet a friend at the Pastry Shop nearby, he-- she said she needs help," You casually grabbed a piece of bread on the pantry, acting normal. "I'll be home after that, promise."

"Are you sure? The last time you said you'd just stroll around, you went home at 10 PM," Her voice was surprisingly in a scolding manner.

"But--" That was when Yangyang took you randomly on the streets.

"Now, you did not even inform me?" She raised her brow.

She has a point though. You were too spaced out for the past hours you forgot a parent is downstairs.

"I'm sorry..?" That came out wrong as it sounded like you were asking.

Your mother raised her brow once, not giving you a clear reaction.

The two reasons she gets mad at are all because of Yangyang, and it makes you feel even worse.

"Fine, I'm sorry, it was really unexpected last time," You sincerely said.

Despite wanting to pour all the blame on him, you decided to just quietly ask for apologies. You know, at some part of you, you enjoyed that moment.

Some moment.

But nonetheless, Yangyang's impact in your life has shifted almost every behavior of yours.