thirty five | 35

YangYang led the way, no words coming out from his mouth nor emotions visible in his eyes. You were starting to get freaked out by this, alone, but you managed to play it cool.

You both arrived at the kitchen, the lights are closed and it was empty.

"Where was the snack Kun--" You didn't have time to process what was happening when YangYang grabbed your waist and lifted you on the counter nearby.

You yelped, looking at YangYang who is still looking dead serious as ever.

"You, you're the snack," He smirked, finally showing emotions.

Just when you're about to heave a sigh of relief, he suddenly placed his arms on your both sides, caging you with him, alone. His eyes went back to the same look it was wearing seconds ago.

"W-What did I do?" You finally gave up and asked.

"No, nothing, you just studied so well, with Hendery," He jerked his head forwards, as if asking for a fight. For a rebuttal from you.

But this time, you can't say anything.

He can't possibly find any fault about that right? After all, he is his friend.

"I forgot to remind you about my toxic trait," YangYang tilted his head, his fringe going along. "I do get possessive and jealous easily. I try to get rid of that but.."

"..but?" You wrinkled your forehead.

"I only found out that trait of mine now, because other girls never bothered me," He smiled, and it was the most teasing and daring all at the same time.

YangYang suddenly leaned close, tilted his head for a better access and without any signal, kissed you.

You were literally taken aback because of all places, here? At their dorm? Where one of his closest friends can come in anytime and see the two of you at the kitchen?

But before your head was filled with worries, YangYang softly pushed you forward and wrapped his hands over your hips, leaving you no way to escape.

A brush crept on your cheeks, all the thoughts disappearing one by one, until he's the only focus of your mind.

His fingers tugged at the hem of your shirt teasingly. As a response, you wrapped your hands around his neck. Underneath the passionate kiss, YangYang smiled.

He freaking smiled.

You tried to push him away as an attempt to stop the make out already, until you can feel him leaning in for more. His arms wrapped behind your back, intertwining his fingers, and pushing you forward to him to increase the intimacy. Once you were that close, what he did caught you off guard.

You felt him slide his tounge gently on your bottom lip, and you gasp, immediately pulling away.

Well, that was new. He never do that.

"W-What just happened?" You blinked, mind blank from what he did.

Because it was too much for your poor, tender heart to handle.

A silly smile hung in his ears, eyes gazing on you as if you're his prey, "Sorry, I do that when I get bothered with you around guys."

You had to scoot back a little because of how close he still is before you speak. "Hendery is literally you're friend. Why are you getting jealo--"

He rested his chin on your shoulder which made you shut up and he whispered, "I told you. That's my problem. I get too possessive sometimes."

You blinked, remaining frozen. Despite it, you refuse to speak and tried to understand his side. To witness your girlfriend turning down your offer just to see her laughing with your friend makes YangYang's actions reasonable right now.