six | 6

"What's that?" You tilted your head slightly.

"Ice pack? Obviously?"

You have more questions but you chose to shut up as it might appear like you don't get what's the obvious.

With a heavy hand, you received the object. "Fine. Thanks."

There was an abrupt silence between the two of you. You prefer the current situation though. He's not looking at you with a glint of fun in his eyes, as if he has a plan to ruin your day.

"They are bad at taking care of students. Should have gave you this instead of some pills." He commented.

"Ah," A grunt escape from you lips when it hit your head, shivering from the contact. "It's burning. I don't wanna do this anymore."

Yangyang scoffed, looking at you, finally. "What a tough girl you are, atleast to me, yet you can't last a minute with an ice pack."

"Let me give you a lump with a bruise in the head and ice pack, and let's see what you'll say." You groaned. It's true that it's a lot harder having bruise in the head with the ice pack. You felt like your skull is going to break from the contact.

Yangyang glanced at you before smirking. "Huh, don't dare me. I play football and basketball. I can handle that well."

You lost that battle, you admit. What Yangyang said was right.

You stretched your arms and put more weight in your hand to flatten the surface of the pack, shivering when it hit a painful nerve. "I think I'm going to die."

"Give me," He attempted to grab your hand to grab the ice pack but you leaned back.

"No. I can handle myself."

"Oh really? You'd thank me when the pain subsides because of the ice pack. But for that to happen, you must apply it properly." Yangyang raised his brow once, making sure he appears sincere, because he is indeed serious.

It's your turn being stubborn, though. "Thanks a lot for your concern, but I think it has gotten better."

"I'm not dumb." He finally snatched the pack despite being in your grip. You gave him a surprised look but he did not even glanced at you.

Your shoulders raised when he extended his arm behind and let the ice pack collapse with your head. "That still hurts, on the same degree! Nothing changed, seriously. Its just more disturbing you're the one holding it."

"No, actually, you will realize how I helped because this will strain your muscle. You will have to hold it for a few minutes and your arms will go numb." He peeked at you and winked. "You can say thank you to me in advance."

You refused to do so and just looked away, leaning in your thighs so you will be lower, hoping that it helps Yangyang's arms not to go numb.

The guy noticed what you did and this made him lean back with a wide smile. "That's very considerate of you."

"I did not do anything." You whispered, almost inaudible.

Yangyang suddenly rested his arms heavily on your back which made you snap your head at him. "Really? Then I'm gonna take advantage of it."