eight | 8

Everything felt like it was passing right infront of your eyes, like a movie's film being continuously reeled.

Next thing you know was him giving speech in the stage, and doing the opening program he prepared.

Finally, its time for the guests to taste the foods and drinks prepared by the shop.

You're still in the stage of processing everything, not being able to touch the dessert in front of you. It has been an hour since Yangyang started the opening remarks yet you still feel like it was just seconds ago.

Ten was around, helping Yangyang socialize with his visitors. You don't mind being left alone with Renjun for a while though, he does not bug you and let you be quiet, absorbing everything.

"Uhh.. if you don't mind? I'm sorry but I have to leave for a minute. I'm going to check my friends-- Y/N? Yoohoo?" Renjun snapped his tiny fingers infront of you. This made you flinched back almost immediately. A warm smile wrapped Renjun's face, reaching his eyes. "Are you really okay? Is Yangyang an extremely memorable guy? I can't honestly read whether you hate or love the thought that he was the one who's behind this shop."

Out of shame, you grabbed the tiny fork and scooped the cheesecake served infront of you. "Of course I am okay, were you saying something?"

Damn. The cheesecake taste soooo good. If Yangyang isn't a guy you'd kill in the corridors, you will surely buy the entire stocks.

"Oh, I told you I was going to check my friends. They're all complete on the table behind. I'll just say hi and go back here. Why don't you come too?" He tilted his head, quite entertained how you manage to act like you are fine when you did not hear him earlier.

"This tastes good," You praised absentmindedly. "Wait, sorry. Oh, there's no need. I'll be okay alone."

Renjun chuckled, finding it really adorable of you.

He composed himself and clicked his tounge. "I'm not sure if Yangyang likes his guest alone on the table.. You should come!"

"Hey. You've done enough from covering up his stupid game to staying with me tonight. Go enjoy it with your friends," You urged, not being able to stop yourself to finish the cheesecake.

While eating it with a heavy heart knowing this is actually from Yangyang's shop.

"Alright. I'm sure Yangyang will talk with you though. He does not want to feel guest alone. You will have Ten hyung and him later here," Renjun bit his lip and stood up.

His sentence made you stop and quickly cling in his suit. "Wait. I think I should go. That'd be quick right?"

Renjun glanced at your hand and smiled. "Sure, whatever makes you comfortable. I also wanna introduce you to my friends, anyway."

"Oh," You awkwardly said. You have no clue how to respond with that.

And so, Renjun went on his way to his friends' table. The crowd was scattered all over, trying different free tastes in the huge table at the middle.

Wow. If you can just relax like that.

"Hey Injun-- Y/N?!"