fourty seven | 47

"Babe, you're back," YangYang peeked with wide eyes the moment he heard the door unlock.

You chuckled softly, "Yes I am. Hey, what are you wearing? Got somewhere to go?"

You noticed him wearing a polo shirt paired with his black pants; pretty much something he wore on formal or casual events rather than comfortable stuff. Plus, this isn't his style.

He approached you and rested both his hands on your shoulders. "Hate to rush you, pretty.. but mom called for a family breakfast. I was about to ring you up but figured I might be disturbing you."

"Oh, family breakfast," Your ears perked up.

Now, this is a great opportunity to investigate more about his parents - now that you'll have the chance to meet and talk to them.

You dropped your small bag you brought earlier and smiled, "Sure, just gonna get pr--"

"Clothes are on the bed," YangYang smiled as he leaned at the door frame, watching you scan your eyes on the pair of bags resting over the bed. "You don't have to wear it if you don't want, alright? Just figured out some stuff you might like."

"Oh. I appreciate it, Yang." You chuckled softly, grabbing the navy blue dress in one back while the other one has a matching trouser and croptop layered by a suit.

"Picked two so you can choose if you'd like to wear a dress of not," His face straightened though you didn't notice it. YangYang sat on the bed, fixing his hair while looking at you for a hot minute.

You chuckled awkwardly, pulling the dress straight up to run away from Yangyang's stare. There's nothing illegal or bad to what he's doing. You just feel intimidated.

But before you can enter the bathroom, he spoke once again.

"It'd be nice if you were here with me earlier to pick the clothes," uttered YangYang who made sure to speak in a monotone. Your brows met for a short moment, peeking to see his face. His expression remained the same. "I was just wondering where you've been."

"I was roaming around, checking the places," You replied, confused with his sulking gaze. He sighed, before nodding.

"Been to a bar or something?"

You chuckled, amused. "It's early in the morning, Yang, plus we're on the beach. Unless you mean resto bars-- which I don't even think exists in this place."

Oh, you literally just went there and met this dude name Wonbin but you'd prefer YangYang not to know.

He inhaled before letting all his breath heavily, nodding repeatedly as if to convince himself.

You smirked to hide the fact that the way he acts kind of makes you question what is currently happening. "You have something to say?"

"No. I don't. Do you?"

"What?" Your smirk dropped when he repeated the question.

The shift in his treatment just confuse every fiber in your body. Did you do something?

"Nevermind, babe. You should get dressed." He forced a smile and patted his stomach. "I am hungry."

With skeptic stare, you stepped back, until he's no longer in your visibility. You'd like to press more about his sudden change, or even the tone in his voice, but you didn't want to keep his parents keep waiting too.

YangYang, on the other hand, dropped his masked smile once you got inside. He massaged his temples with both of his thumb and sighed.

He can't help but doubt something about you.