thirty four | 34

After the skate park, YangYang drove you farther from the university, which ended up you not being able to be present at the call time. There was no regrets, anyway, you enjoyed your time with him and his spontaneous roadtrip.

As if he did not just collapse early in the morning.

No matter how much you try to make him rest, like sleep for his own sake, he refuse to. By six in the evening, you were scared with the way his eyes looked and forced him to stop driving everywhere and just go home.

Sadly, that was the last time you both hang out with each other, because the following days were filled with you being busy.

The intramurals which took almost a whole month was draining as hell. By the end week, you barely have sleep. You were totally zero when anyone tries to talk with you. On top of that, you barely even meet your friends.

Everything was quite stressful. Thankfully, they have been considerate and understanding. Especially YangYang.

He do not disturb you for fun and only occasionally texts you when it's meal time. He even asks for a Free Pass to the Student Council room just to check on you. That was just the interaction you had with him and after that, you'll both part ways again.

You were chronically sleep deprived, physically overactive, and are lacking social interactions.

Today's the intramurals' last day. You finally managed to hangout with your friends, having clear schedules. There was an open stage for anyone who wants to sing or perform and you're all watching, waiting for the sun to set to end the event with a firework display and awarding.

"Y/N, will you watch fireworks later?" Yujin asked.

"Oh yeah!" A smile appeared in your face, extremely wide that your friends gave you a suspicious glance. You rarely get excited to stuff like this. "What? What're those stares?"

"What's happening?" Rei smirked.

Yujin then slowly gave you a teasing smile, "Ahaaaa! She must be spending her time with her boyfrieeend!"

"Shh! Hey!" You covered her mouth, surprised on how loud it was. "Actually, what the hell. We're not even in a relationsh--"

They all gasped, looking at you with the most surprised reaction, as if it was impossible to happen. Yujin threw your hand off her mouth and leaned at you. "You're lying."

You took a deep breath. "Nah, I mean it, he's courting me for, like, a month."

"Aren't you guys dating?" Liz peeked to see you.

"Well.." It's complicated, indeed. "Anyway--"

"Wait, speaking of, is that Liu?" Your head turned immediately to where Wonyoung was pointing at.

"I can't see anything," You tried squinting your eyes to view what was infront. They all laughed at the same time and you scowled. "I knew you guys were trippin--"

"Good evening, ladies and gentleman," The crowd boomed into cheers when someone spoke through the microphone.

"Oh, shit, it's really him," You confirmed once you got familiar with the voice.

"The girls are going crazy." Yujin commented, poking your sides to tickle you. "How do you feel?"

"Proud, cause he's courting me," You smirked, earning snickers from your friends.

"Ah yeah, my name's YangYang, and I have a special song to perform," He introduced, a guitar slinging on his shoulder. Mark and Donghyuck were both standing at the back. "Of course I asked my friends to sing with me. I can't do this alone."