thirty none | 39

!! minimal vulgar words !!

YangYang passed his key to the chauffeur infront the entrance door. He felt a huge weight srop in his chest the closer he got towards the raging music of the venue.

Aside from being a natural introvert, YangYang was pressured with you beside him – in a not-so-safe place.

You patted him in his chest and it made him look at you immediately.

"You alright?" You asked, eyeing him for a bit.

"Well.. I.." He took a deep breath and honestly, you're getting a lot more concerned. The longer he acts this way, the more you think people inside are that bad. He pulled out a reassuring smile, wrapping his arms around you waist, securing you as if you'd break down if he don't hold you the right way. "Of course, I am. Everything is well."

"Please, come in, Mr. Liu." A guard, looking buff, confirmed his last name for formality.

The guard eyed you suspiciously, making you conscious and weirded out for some reason. He was certainly staring at you which made you uncomfortable, in an immense amount.

You grabbed into YangYang's arm, clutching on it tightly which caught his attention. He took a deep breath, about to ask what was wrong, when someone suddenly threw his arms around you and YangYang.

YangYang's first instinct was to glare, quickly grabbing the random guy who approached in his wrist, about to twist him.

"Woah, it's just me!" The tall guy informed before he got knocked out because knew from the way his wrist got wrapped with YangYang's fingers.

"Get your hands of-- Sungchan?" He exclaimed, seconds process before he yelled, "Sungchannie!"

Politely, YangYang removed his hands off your waist and looked at you for a brief moment before he finally throw his whole body to his long awaited friend.

"I missed you bro," YangYang commented after parting his body with his. "I mean.. kind of."

"Oh, shut off. If you did miss me, why am I the late guy who knew that you're in a serious relationship?" Sungchan jumped his eyes from him to you.

A shy chuckle came out from him, "How did you know? Did Haechannie tell you--"

"Nah. It's impossible for you to bring a girl in Captain's party so, I instantly knew you were serious," Sungchan smiled to you, his teeth beaming making him seem a lot more attractive. "Hi there. What's the name, pretty?"

"Not your flirting skills at my girl," YangYang scolded.

"Chill. I'm not a home wrecker." Sungchan rolled his eyes, seeping on his colored drink resting on wine glass.

"Jung Y/N," You shortly introduced, bowing a little as a greeting.

"Wait, I am a Jung too!" His face lit up a bit while he do the same. "I, for sure, heard that name before."

"Top student? Section A?" YangYang asked.

"Nah.. somewhere. Outside school." Sungchan shrugged. "Anyway! Why don't you go meet Cap for a moment? He is waiting infront for guest check."

YangYang nodded, "Sure, thanks for guiding me, I'd rather leave here than ask anyone-- Oh, can I ask you a favor?"

You raised your brow when YangYang lightly pushed you forward.

Your boyfriend leaned on your ear and uttered, "Sorry, Y/N. I think it'd be better if you'll stay with Sungchan for a while. While I sign up my name infront. Cap is a.. tease. He might publicly announce your name and like we talked about, I don't want any other dudes immediately putting their attention all on you. Would that be okay?"