twenty four | 24

But you didn't.

First of all, you don't want to cause a scene.

As much as you want to flip her over, you couldn't move your limbs. Your stuck into a silent frown, the same words you heard echoing.

Well, that hurt.

Given that you always hear good words about you and the respect people have for you is immeasurable. Now that you face an extreme criticism, you have no idea how to handle it. To be honest, you didn't have time to care about other people's opinion. Yet it hit different with this one

Perhaps it's because YangYang is involved? You hate the fact that his name is tainted —  and so is yours. He's one of the sweetest and it sucks that such crazy rumor is created.

Liu YangYang💀💀

hey, i'm at the
dressing room,
are you at the shop

yepp, why?

can you pick me up

o.OOOO

FR???

don't make me
repeat myself

alright, okayy, OMW!

You shook your head on how enthusiastic he is with texts. Patiently waiting, you suddenly realized how you have no energy to attend work today.

Almost everyone in this place probably hates you. Well, that's what you heard. The rumors has been spreading, and you doubt they'll treat you right.

God, it sent you goosebumps. About how you've been working with them for awhile without knowing that's what they thought of you.

The door flung open and you immediately stood up from crouching down. YangYang was there, beaming a smile as bright as usual.

"What's up? By the way, before I ask what is up, look at this." He blurted while walking inside, holding an appliance in his hand. "It's a new coffee maker! It looks awesome, right? It's a matte black with my signature on top of it. It's a personalized gift from Kun, you remember him? I'm gonna put this thing at my secret room and use it for myself."

You were silent for awhile, absentmindedly staring at the object.

YangYang pouted and snapped his fingers, "Hey? You there?"

"Oh yeah, of course.. I remember Kun." You bit your bottom lip, examining YangYang's excited face.

He looks so happy with a simple object related to his business and you realized, you didn't want to ruin it just because of a stupid rumor. He looks happy doing this whole thing, you definitely should not bother him about it.

"I love that grandpa, even when it seems like I don't," He muttered to himself. He then carefully put the item on a bench. "Should we go now? You said you'd like me to pick you up?"

"Can I go home?" You blinked repeatedly. "My back suddenly hurts and I said that to say goodbye to you here."

"Uhh.. what?" He was as confused as you are with your own alibi.

That lowkey don't make sense.

"My back hurts so much I can't walk properly, can I go home?" You repeated, no trace of hesitation in your sentence.