"shh, sorry I didn't know you would fall on the floor. next time just don't push us since you know we won't move only you will" he said like nothing.

I finally got out of his hold and went near the fridge opening it to find it full. there was everything that you'll ever need. "w-what do you want?" I asked without facing them. "anything that you'll make us, baby" I ignored him and started preparing breakfast.

I wasn't making this because they asked me to well ordered me to, I actually love cooking, baking so it was a win win.

I served the breakfast on the table, it was apple pie made from scratch and fruits and juice.

There faces were literally drooling, I cleared my throat to make them get started. "oh yeah, didn't know you cook so well, it looks so good, baby" Liam said and I just rolled my eyes "you both stalked me for God knows how much time and doesn't even know this?"

"That's an unnecessary question, isn't it, kitten?" Jake said eyeing me and started to put food in all of our plates. kitten? what the fuck?

Jake took a bite "holy shit! it's so good didn't have this good of a food in a while"

~ time skips ~

I had eaten my breakfast and washed the dishes, now I was in my room, pacing back and forth out of nervousness, I was super nervous because of the plan

is it going to work? what if it didn't? am I going to die or worse?

The door opened and Jake came inside and I don't know why but I flinched back, oh no is he going to be suspicious?

"Come downstairs, we are going somewhere and before you ask where, I will tell you"

I nodded and followed him downstairs, Liam was already there all dressed and stuff. I was shaking out of nervousness millions of questions running through my mind.

"we are going to take you to shopping, we bought all of your wardrobe but it didn't have many things that you like, so you can choose from the stores" Jake said calmly but I got the hint of threat in his voice which he tried not to say in words.
I was a little glad they weren't taking me to a club like before.

"And you already know what we are capable of so don't. fucking. try. anything. stupid, anything!" Liam said it! yep the threat formed into words. it's not like I am going to try anything right?

"got it?" he asked "yes" I said with a soft smile looking at both of them. oh I shouldn't has done that they will get suspicious!

But I think that'll make them think I have understood there rules and they will start to trust me more?

I already had wore my shoes which were sneakers not heels cause obviously I had to run, duh!

I was sitting with Jake and Liam in one car, they didn't take separate cars like before. jake was driving with his sunglasses on, taking looks at me once in a while, while Liam was sitting behind Jake's seat so I could easily look at him.

Liam had his earpods in while doing something on his iphone, of course they had iphones, they were rich and not just any iphone it was freaking 15 pro max while take had crushed my phone!
I still hate him for doing that.

"kitten, why are you staring at my phone, are you okay?" Liam said breaking me out of thoughts, just then that I realized I had been staring at his phone for a long time.

I became red "y-yes, I am okay" I said and turned my head towards my window looking out, I could feel Liam smirking at me.

I pressed the button for the window to open but it didn't worked, I pressed it again but still the window didn't opened.

"oh, you want to open it?" Jake asked I nodded my head "it was locked, I'll open it for you" he said

'jeez, how much security you want? what am I gonna do? jump outta window?' I said only in my head so on one heard it but me.

The window slid all the way down, the cool breeze hitting in my face making me feel alive all of a sudden, I undo the seatbelt and before I could poke my head out of the window, Liam pulled me back onto the seat by my waist. "what?" I asked annoyed "it's dangerous baby, you could've got hit by a car or something" he said in a concerning tone while doing my seatbelt again. "I wish" I said crossing my arms on my chest and sitting there annoyed.

I can't even breathe without their permission! "yes you can't" I snapped my head towards jake who said it only to realize that I have said what I thought in my head loudly!

I became red of embarrassment and just tried to keep silent the rest of the ride, just ignoring them and focusing on the ride, looking outside the window.

~ time skip ~

After some time, we finally came to a stop, I couldn't wait to escape, I mean shop.

I was waiting to go inside but Jake looked at me, I was already looking at him with a confused look.
"Come in the backseat, sweetheart" Liam said and I looked at him confused not knowing what is happening.

"aren't we going to-to the shops?" I asked out of curiosity "We are, we just want to....do something first" he told me, I was still not believing, who would?

"There's something wrong with the first seat, so someone's going to check it out, in the mean time you should come here" he explained.

"yeah go ahead go in the back, I am also coming" Jake said. the car was big enough for all 3 of us to be on the back seat I went to the back seat and sat with Liam.

Jake also came there from the door, and put on the child lock, Liam also opened his side of the car door, turned on the child lock and closed it again.

I was so confused of what they are doing when suddenly Liam held me from my shoulders while my back was with the seats. I panicked and started looking  towards Jake and then I saw the collar.

I stated thrashing around, and struggling and hiding neck by moving it vigorously.

"Come on baby, you know it's going to happen so just get it over with" Jake said softly. "N-no please i-i will be a good girl an-and won't do anything pl-" I protested looking in Jake's eyes but something was already touching my neck.

I looked down to see Liam holding the collar towards my neck, only thing that was remaining was to close it. Jake pit a hand on my head pushing it back and Liam easily closed it behing my neck.

I was so stupid for protesting while looking in their eyes, it gave them space to put it on, I tried to get it off but it wasn't working "stop, you'll hurt yourself"

Tears left my eyes, as I watched them having amused looks, "I FUCKING HATE YOU BOTH" I yelled on top of my lungs and before I could punch them Jake hugged me "shhh, it's over, it's okay" he said trying to calm me down I punched his chest several times but he didn't even flinched.

I hate my fucking life!!!! I want to scream this on the top of my lungs.