Chapter 3 | Crashing of stars

Start from the beginning

With tears in her eyes she silently laid enveloping herself by the thought before falling asleep in the process .

............

First thing she did before waking up from the bed was to stare at her moon , just like a person who is moonstruck.

" Another day of longing ....."

Sighing deeply she made her way to her son's room .

With soft steps she walked towards his room . Not wanting him to wake up , as he was a light sleeper .

As soon as stepped in the room , the sight in front of her made her heart clench hard .

He was sitting at the corner of his room with a cross in his hand .

" What happened bubba ? Why are you shivering and sitting their with your cross , hmm? "

She asked in the softest tone . Her heart went restless when he didn't reply .

With trembling hands she held his face , only to find his face all pale and lips turning white as if he was devoid of blood .

A shrill scream left her mouth witnessing the condition of her son .

Without any second thought she enveloped him in her arms while placing numerous kisses on his face .

Taking some water from his bottle she sprinkled on his face but their was no reaction.

Her hands and legs were getting colder by each passing minute , she was hyperventilating .

Picking him up she quickly placed him on his bed before rushing to their room .

Jungkook was in the washroom probably taking bath .

Without wasting a minute she pushed open the door of the shower room .

His eyes widened seeing her in the shower room clearing not expecting such thing.

" Jun-gk-ook Hoo- H-oon he-e is not re-e-spon-ding . He he is n-ot-t bre-a-th-in-g-g "

Without even closing the shower he too ran towards his room worries about the what happened to his son.

As soon as he saw Jihoon's pale condition he too for a moment had the look of worry and care .

" What happened to him ? "

He had hugged him , hoon's face was pressed against his bare chest and his petite figure was lying unconscious on his bed .

Soon , Jungkook called their family doctor Dr . Park Aerin , who was also his aunt in relationship.

.........................

Until the doctor came , Jungkook had worn his clothes not wanting to embarrass himself in front of the doctor .

The doctor was now checking on him . She had already taken his blood samples .

Now just urine test was left that she will do after he wakes up . The doctor's face got devoid of colors once she got the test results .

Her hand went on the bridge of her nose , before removing her glasses and wiping them with the help of her cardigan .

" A very little amount of viagra has been mixed in his food due to which he had an asthmatic attack . "

Thier eyes widened after hearing the cause of the sudden attack . A drug like viagra that too on a primary student.

" As you both know viagra is a drug usually used for arousal and release . And if such a drug was injected in a primary student .

There can be numerous possibilities but two among them are said to be more accurate .