~ I don't see nobody but you ~

Start from the beginning

He could not even give Jungkook proper time with all of the study pressure by his parents (They are not dead) over his head and it was common for couples nowadays to break up because they were not able to give each other enough time and that added up to his insecurities. Only if he knew how much Jeon Jungkook was crazy for him.

His chain of thoughts finally came to an end when he heard his nickname being called by the male who stayed in his thoughts rent free. "Love!" Jungkook shouted excitedly once he finally found the shorter male standing by the door with a water bottle. He shouted loud enough for almost all the heads in the stadium to turn their attention towards Jimin who blushed at the sudden attention a bit more shy with his insecurities.

Jungkook pushed away the arm on his shoulder which belonged to his teammate as he took huge strides towards Jimin with his glowing face. His tiredness went away as a happy smile appeared on his face and that was Jimin's effect on Jungkook. He could see a bit of sadness in his love's eyes which saddened him. He knew he should talk to him later today.

Embracing him the moment he reached him as he buried his face in Jimin's neck softly rubbing his nose on the older's neck. The feeling of being home hit him like a truck as Jimin softly wrapped his arms around his neck. All his worries were lost in thin air and all he could think about was the boy in his arms.

"Where were you ?" Jungkook asked after he pulled away from the hug, He softly caressed Jimin's cheek admiring the boy making Jimin blush. "I went to bring you some water" Jimin replied with the same soft voice as Jungkook, temporarily forgetting about his worries in his boyfriend's arms.

*******************************

Jungkook softly passed Jimin his ice cream as he sat beside Jimin on the car's Hood. Jimin took his ice cream, getting himself comfortable on the car's hood. Both sat in silence watching the sun set as they ate their ice creams. The sun was gone and the stars were shining bright. Their ice creams were all eaten resting in their stomach. The temperature cooled down which made Jimin hug himself.

"Should we leave?" He asked his boyfriend who was staring at him for quite some time without saying a word. "What's wrong love ?" Jungkook ignored Jimin's questions needing answers of his own. They were on a hill where they usually came to see sunsets. "Nothing's wrong Kookie" Jimin lied but Jungkook didn't buy it this time instead he helped Jimin wear his jacket because Jimin didn't have his own with him.

He stretched his hand out to hold Jimin's hand softly caressing his knuckles with his fingers and the tenderness almost made Jimin cry. Both stared at their fingers that were laced together before Jungkook repeated his question to let Jimin know he did not buy the lie Jimin just made. "Please my love tell me what's wrong because I can't see you like this"

Jimin was not sure what exactly he felt at that moment as if he was barely feeling anything but still feeling everything and it was honestly confusing. "It's a bit embarrassing" Jimin blurted out as he tried to take his hand away from Jungkook's hold but Jungkook didn't let go. "It Doesn't matter" That was all Jungkook said and tired of overthinking Jimin blurted out all his fears and insecurities to Jungkook afraid if Jungkook found them pathetic or childish but all Jungkook did was to look at Jimin calmly not interrupting listening to all his worries.

Tears found their way down to Jimin's face as he sniffled softly, wanting nothing more than Jungkook's warm hugs. "I am scared and what scares me more is that I don't even have a proper reason for these feelings, It's almost as if a bunch of nightmares are attacking me and I have no choice but to endure it..." And Jimin continued to speak for about 20 mins most of the time out of this was spent in ranting but Jungkook didn't complain.

Once Jimin was done all he did was stare at their hands which were still firmly holding onto each other. "Look at me love" But Jimin was too scared to do so. Jungkook softly grabbed Jimin's chin lifting his face upwards wiping his tears as his heart clenched seeing Jimin's red nose and tears in his eyes.

"Some Feelings Just don't need a justification for their existence" He started as Jimin just stared at those pair of doe eyes with heart eyes ready to listen to whatever Jungkook wanted to say just the way Jungkook listened to him. "Maybe unlike the other couples who talk all day and night, going on dates every weekend or kissing all the time we don't do such things but that doesn't mean our relationship is any weaker than theirs. I think of you all the time and I know you do too and I also know studies and grades mean a lot to you then what kind of boyfriend would I be if I complained just because you are trying to build a better future for yourself. In my future I see you beside me love with our dream accomplished so I just feel proud to have such a hard working boyfriend. We have a whole life ahead Jiminie and I ain't getting bored of you anytime soon because I think that this one lifetime is also too small to spend and show my complete love to you honey." He spoke with his heart eyes speaking his true feelings for his tiny mochi.

"I Don't want you to think that you're any less than anybody minnie, you're special and the only human mochi to ever exist on this planet. I Love you for who you are and do not want anyone better for me because nobody can be better than my mochi in my eyes. I can never get hooked on something which doesn't belong to you my love. Your smile lights up my world and in my dreams and future all I see is you with me. In the huge crowds my eyes only search for you honey and the moment they find you I swear I don't see nobody but you"

Jimin's heart skipped a beat at Jungkook's words as he looked into Jungkook's eyes to find any lies but Jungkook's words were firm and laced with sincerity. Those tears in both of their eyes and the sky which was the witness to their confessions rained but not with sadness instead with happiness. The two boys immediately jumped down the car's hood, getting inside the car to avoid the rain.

Both once entered the cars burst out into a fit of giggles and honestly the situation was not at all funny but yet both of them laughed because as Jungkook said sometimes you just don't need to explain why you are having a certain emotion. As their laughter died down but their smiles never did.

Jimin suddenly wrapped his hand around the back of Jungkook's neck pulling him down smashing his lips onto him confessing his love towards his Jeon. No words were needed to say anymore as Jimin let his insecurities come out by telling Jungkook the truth and Jungkook helped him to get rid of his insecurities by freeing him from the cage he unknowingly locked himself into.

Things were about to change for good as this incident will only make their relationship stronger. Not many people will understand the impact of Jungkook's words on Jimin but it was almost as if a sudden boost of confidence was raised in Jimin after knowing how special he was for Jungkook. His doubts are never going to come back and the insecurities are never going to trouble him.

Jungkook made sure he could let Jimin feel all his love in the kiss and Jimin made sure he could reciprocate each action of Jungkook. This kiss itself was a deep conversation and today's love confessions helped both of them to realize that not all relationships are like house of cards too weak to withstand the challenges or storms but some like theirs which had enough trust and love could survive through anything.

~ End of oneshot ~

************************

An's Note : It was inspired by the song 'Double take by Dhruv' and was planned quite fast as I was running out of ideas so it might not be that good but the next one will be better.