The Release

Time skip a few weeks
Jenna's POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I roll over and shut it off. Today is the release event of Wednesday. It drops on Netflix at midnight tonight. The entire cast will be at the "black" carpet event tonight so I'm pretty excited to see everyone again. Emma and I took a flight back to my house after the week in New York for a little getaway. The event is in LA anyway so either way we would've been here in California. Last night we did drive up here to LA and got a hotel room.

I leaned over to look at Emma still peacefully sleeping. I give her kisses on the forehead to wake her up.

"It's time to wake up sleeping beauty." I say.

"What time is it?" Emma asks.

"It's 10am my dear. We have to get to hair and make up by 12 and get fitted for our outfits." I explained.

"Okay okay, Can we eat first though?" Emma says.

"Of course thats why we wake up early." I laugh.

"I honestly just want some eggs, that's literally it." Emma responds.

I walk off to the kitchen and grabbed the eggs and turned on the stove. I cook Emma some eggs and I decided to have avocado toast. I bring the breakfast back into the room where Emma is sitting on the bed scrolling through social media.

"Anything interesting?" I ask.

"Just a bunch of promotion and countdowns for the release of Wednesday. And more speculation about our relationship." She responds.

"I haven't been on any social media for a few days. I don't like reading things about myself. Kinda how I don't like watching myself act." I say.

"Well you're going to watch yourself act tonight, since they're premiering the first episode in front of a large crowd." Emma says with a chuckle.

"I'm going to be cringing the entire time." I responded back with a laugh.

We sit and enjoy our small breakfast. Afterwards we went to the bathroom to brush our teeth and change into some comfortable clothes. We decided that we'll leave the hotel together once its time since paparazzi haven't been able to spot us together in awhile. We like to drop hints every now and then for fun.

Emma and I took a few pictures together in front of the giant window we have in the bedroom. I did decide to post a mirror picture on my instagram story to let the fans know I'm in LA and I did notice some of Emma's things were in the picture but it'll be fun to watch the fans pick up on it.

It's now 11:15 and we decided to head down to lobby where Joy and Hunter will be. I'm happy they're here in the same hotel.

"I have missed you guys so much!" Joy says while she hugs us.

"It's been a relaxing few weeks since New York." I say.

"Speaking of, how are you guys holding up after everything?" Hunter asks.

"We're doing okay. Keeping our relationship private has really helped us feel more at ease." Emma says.

"Honestly I haven't felt this much peace is a long time. Tim did tell us that Georgie will not be returning for season 2 thankfully." I added on.

"I can't imagine a world where you guys are not together. It was pure torture watching you guys together before you guys made it official. It was ALWAYS so obvious you guys were in love with each other." Joy says.

"It was not." I responded back with a laugh.

"Are you sure about that?" Emma says with a smirk.

"I thought I was being sneaky." I laughed.