Comic Con Orlando

Emma's POV

*beep, beep, beep*

"Turn that off." Jenna said out of exhaustion.

I roll over and I shut the annoying alarm off. It's currently 8 am. Thankfully we got to sleep in a little bit. We don't need to be at Comic Con until 10. We chose to wake up at 8 to get ready and to get breakfast.

"Come on baby, it's time to get up." I said kissing Jenna's forehead.

"Can't we just stay in bed all day." Jenna whined.

"We could but then we would be receiving an angry phone call from Tim." I said with a laugh.

"Righttttt, forgot about that." Jenna responded with a laugh.

We got out of bed and got dressed. I'm going with a cute black dress, it's tight on me but it's so comfy. Jenna is wearing ripped black jeans, with a black and white crop top. She is looking so beautiful. We do our makeup, brush our teeth and do our hair. Once we were done we headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. I grab stuff to make a smoothie since that sounded good. Jenna did the same. It's now 9am. We still have 10 minutes before we have to head down to the lobby. Comic Con is a 25 minute drive.

"Are we doing the meet and greets first?" I asked Jenna. She's more organized with this stuff than I am.

"Yes we are. The meet and greets will take up the first two hours of us being there then we had to our panel and that will take up about 2-3 hours depending. I'm honestly excited to meet some of our supporters." Jenna said.

"I'm just so awkward when meeting people, I never know what to say." I responded.

"Well thankfully we're all in pairs, and obviously we are one pair. Then Joy is with Gwendoline and Hunter is paired with Georgie. Catherine and Luis are a pair considering they portray parents on the show and that's all I know." Jenna said.

"This is why I always ask you about this stuff. You are more knowledgeable than I am or I just don't pay attention. I just show up with you on my arm." I responded.

Once we finished drinking our smoothies, we start to head down to the lobby of the hotel. Joy was there with Hunter. They both turned their heads in our direction and their jaws dropped to the ground.

"WOW, you guys are looking HOT!" Joy exclaimed.

"You guys look great!" Hunter said.

"Thank you, I especially love Emma's dress." Jenna said with a smirk.

"I don't know, seeing Jenna in a crop top may just distract me all day." I said with a laugh.

"Let's take a picture!" Hunter said.

Hunter propped his phone onto a desk in the lobby. Hunter was at the far left then it was Jenna next to him and I was next to Jenna and Joy was on the right of me. We collectively agreed to smile in one and then a goofy picture as well. Hunter picked up his phone and sent it to the three of us and we all posted it with a different caption. My caption said "This qualifies us to be models now." I thought it was pretty funny. The four of us wait for the rest of the cast to come down, which didn't take too long. Once we were all in the lobby the security team escorted us to different SUVs since there were a lot of us. Jenna gets me into the SUV first followed by Joy, Hunter and Georgie. We talk and goof around for the 25 minute drive. We played a game of photo roulette and let's just say the group saw some interesting pictures of me and Jenna.

We finally arrive at the event center where Comic Con is being held. Security gets into formation and there's so many people!

"I have never seen so many people excited to see us before." I said to Jenna.