Raven

Jenna's POV

It's 5 am and I was barely even awake when I decided to send Emma a sweet little good morning voice memo. I just want her to start the day on a high note. As I'm getting ready I hear a knock on my door. 

"COMING" I said

I opened the door to see Emma

"Goodmorning to you too Jenna. Thank you for your message, all of my anxiety went away."

I pulled Emma into a hug because I really want her to be happy, even if it is 5 in the morning. I invite her in while I finish getting ready. 

"Alright Emma let's head over to set for another long day." 

The apartment the cast is living in is about a 10 minute walk but I took a little too long to get ready so I have an uber pick us up. Thankfully we didn't have to wait at all for an uber. We got to the set at 5:50. I opened the car door and held my hand out to help Emma out since she's practically a zombie at this point. 

"Lets get into our trailer and make some coffee. You could use some" I said with a smirk. 

"To be fair, I'm not used to the time change yet and I was never a morning person." she said with a little bit of defeat. 

As we're walking to our trailer, Joy sees us and joins us on our way. 

"Well well well, if it isn't the two best friends" Joy said. 

"Good morning to you too" Emma said with a yawn. 

"How did you guys sleep" Joy asked. 

"I slept fairly well" I responded. 

"I had a great sleep and my morning started off really well." Emma said with a smile. I could tell she was blushing too. 

" What made your morning Emma?" Joy asked. 

"I received the cutest good morning voice memo" Emma said smiling again. 

"OOOOO from who??" Joy asked excitedly. 

"That will remain a secret." Emma said with a smirk while looking at me. 

"We can't keep secrets Emma." Joy jokingly said. 

We all three arrived at the makeup trailer and Joy walked off to her own trailer leaving me and Emma alone. I can't get over how adorable her smile is. Let's get through the day. 

                                                                              Emma's POV

Jenna and I had a lot of scenes together today. Every time we were done we would go to our tent and take quick little naps. Jenna is adorable when she sleeps. She looks so peaceful. For some reason when we walk out Joy, Hunter, and Georgie would be smirking at us. I wanna know why. Jenna has a scene to shoot so I'm on standby until they need me. I go up to the three of them to get my question answered. 

"Why are you guys smirking at me and Jenna?" I asked. 

"Emma, we see how you look at each other, you guys are attached at the hip. After every scene you guys have shot so far you guys go into the tent for a good 20 minutes at a time." Joy said. 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Everyone is predicting something with you and Jenna. You guys just have to admit to yourselves and each other." she said. 

"We're just taking quick catnaps between scenes." I said confused. "OHHHHHH you guys think we're hooking up???" I asked. I felt my face heat up and of course I hear a certain voice behind me. 

"Wait we've been hooking up?" Jenna asked jokingly with a smirk. 

"Thats what they've been thinking all day" I responded while rolling my eyes. 

"It's gonna happen." Hunter said. 

With that I covered my face so they wouldn't see me blushing. I mean every time Jenna and I brush against each other or hug, I feel a spark. I feel something there. There's no way I caught feelings this fast. I mean if I had a shot I definitely would ask her out but there's no way Jenna would feel the same. I mean she does look at me in a way I haven't seen a friend look at me before.  

                                                                       TIME SKIP

                                                                    Jenna's POV

It's finally the end of the day. We just finished shooting for the day. I couldn't really focus too well today after the conversation I walked in on between Emma, Joy, Hunter, and Georgie. I can't believe they think Emma and I are hooking up. I don't think Emma is even interested in girls. I have never made my sexuality public so only a few people in my close circle know about me being gay. I choose to keep it private because I don't think I have to disclose that. I just want to find Emma and ask her about the rest of her day. 

I finally find her back in our trailer, I saw her through the window and it looked like she was on the phone with somebody. I know I shouldn't eavesdrop but I'm curious. 

"Amber, I don't know what to do. Every time I'm around her I feel myself getting nervous. It makes shooting the scenes more difficult because I cannot focus on anything else. I get lost in those brown eyes of hers. She even sent a voice memo this morning telling me how beautiful I am. No one has ever done that before." Emma said on the phone to her friend. 

Am I dreaming? She has a crush on me? I'm not going to bring it up. She doesn't even know I'm right outside. I go to the door and start walking in. 

"Okay Amber, I got to go. Bye." Emma said. 

"Hey Em, how was the rest of your day." I asked, pretending like I didn't hear her conversation. 

"Oh it was good. Tim said he set the two of us up for a few interviews to create hype for the show." she said. 

"Oh yeah, he told me that earlier too. I think they're at the end of the week. And he also mentioned once we finish filming everything we're going to have a lot more interviews. I can give you some tips and whatnot for interviews." I said reassuringly. 

"That would be great, thank you." she said. 

We get to be completely alone, this should be interesting.