Relax

Emma's POV

I wake up due to the turbulence, I look over and see Jenna still sleeping peacefully. I look out the window and notice we are starting to land. I look at Jenna and lean over to kiss her forehead. 

"Wake up my sleeping beauty, we're landing" I say.

"hmmm 5 more minutes" Jenna says sleepily.

"Hun we both slept this entire flight, we need to get up so we can go to your family" I say.

Jenna wakes up remembering we are on a plane. She looks so cute when she's happy. Jenna gets this sparkle in her eyes when she's excited. As the plane descends and officially lands, I put my stuff into my carryon that I had on my lap. The plane comes to a stop and we're able to get our suitcase from the overhead department. We get into the airport and go straight to the luggage claim area and play a waiting game. Thankfully we only had to wait 10 minutes for our luggage. From what Jenna told me before we took off is that her family is picking us up. We head to the pickup area and there's a ton of paparazzi already there. Jenna grabs my hand and pulls us through the crowd. Thankfully her mom was there ready for us. 

"Hello girls!! Oh Jenna, I've missed you so much dear." Mrs. Ortega said. 

"Hi mom, I've missed you too" Jenna said as she hugs her mother. 

"Mom, this is Emma. My girlfriend." Jenna added.

"Hi, it's so nice to finally meet you. You have a wonderful daughter!" I said reaching my hand out.

"Oh Emma, you're even more beautiful in person. Jenna has sent me pictures of you before to show me what you look like. I'm happy I can finally meet you." Mrs. Ortega said pulling me into a hug. 

"Wait, Jenna you sent pictures of me to your mom?" I said blushing. 

"Of course I did, you're beautiful." Jenna said.

After the greetings we hop into the car and we had a 3 hour drive to the Ortega residence. I place my head onto Jenna's shoulder. I notice she takes out her phone and snaps a picture of me. She really does enjoy taking pictures of me. 

"What is that picture for my love?" I asked.

"My lockscreen." Jenna said. 

I am truly a lucky girl. No one has ever treated me so well before. Nothing can ruin us. I want nothing to ruin our relationship. 

                                                                        Time Skip

                                                                      Jenna's POV

We finally arrived back at my home after a long flight and a long drive. I'm so exhausted from all this traveling. It's only 1 in the afternoon and I'm ready for bed. I know my family will want to spend time with Emma and I but I can also tell Emma is exhausted too. She literally fell asleep in the car. 

We get our luggage out of the car and my mom goes to unlock the door and I'm immediately bombarded with hugs from my dad and my sister. I have missed them so much but right now I really just want to lay down with Emma and sleep. 

"JENNA YOU'RE FINALLY HOME" my sister squeals as she's hugging me.

"I missed you too, also I want you to meet Emma" I said. 

"I'm so happy to meet you" Emma said.

"I am way more excited to finally meet the person who stole Jenna's heart!" my sister said. 

"Wow, I really am special to you huh?" Emma saying with a smirk. 

"Okay okay, that's enough for now" I laughed. "Lets go put our luggage into my room." I added.

I show Emma the house and where my room is where we will be for the next week. 

"This room screams your name" Emma said giggling. 

"What can I say, I'm not so different from my character." I responded. 

We start to unpack our clothes. I'm letting Emma have half of my dresser and closet so she can put her stuff somewhere. 

"What are the plans for today babe?" Emma asked. 

"Well truthfully, I just want to relax and maybe watch some movies. Maybe even sleep. All that traveling tired me out." I responded. 

"Thank god, I was hoping for that. I don't have any energy to do anything. I mean maybe eat but that's about it." Emma said. 

"We can do whatever you want for this week. I can show you all the places I would hang out at growing up. I also have a soccer net in the backyard. Anytime I'm home, I go out there and practice. Soccer brings me peace." I said. 

I notice Emma going towards my bed. She lays down and motions me to come over to be the little spoon. I get into the bed and slide next to Emma. She has one arm under my neck and her other arm around my waist. This feels so comforting. I feel her breathing onto my neck and it's sending chills up my spine. I feel her lips press against my neck giving me kisses. I turn my head to look at her and gave her a kiss on the lips and then I turn my head back. Soon after we both fall asleep. This day is all about relaxation. I'm glad my family understands.