The truth

TIME SKIP A FEW MONTHS

                                                                                     Emma's POV

The last few months have been busy and also so much fun. Jenna and I have been spending everyday together and she still sends me voice memos in the morning. Everyone is shipping us together, I think its cute. I always blush a little when our own cast asks us if we're together. I've seen a lot of edits of Jenna and I in interviews and how we act with each other. Makes my heart happy. What I do know is that we are filming the last episode of the season next week! I'm going to miss everyone, especially Jenna. I don't know what she's doing after we wrap. I get to see her soon, we have the day off and Jenna is coming over to my apartment and we are just gonna hang out and watch movies. It's our little tradition. 

                                                                 *knock* *knock* *knock*

That must be Jenna! I think I'm gonna confess my feelings finally after denying it after all these months. Joy told me that Jenna does have feelings for me but is just worried its going to ruin our friendship. I go answer the door and I greet Jenna. I pull the raven hair girl into a tight hug. I invite her in and we sit down on my couch as I turn on the tv. 

"What are we going to watch" Jenna asked. 

"We haven't watched Bettlejuice yet together. I think we should watch it." I suggested. Jenna agreed to my choice. Before I pressed play, I turned and looked at Jenna for a moment, admiring her beauty. 

"Emma? What are you thinking about? You're looking at me." Jenna said. It's now or never I tell myself. I take Jenna's hands and hold them. I look her in the eyes. 

"Jenna, I have something to tell you. These last few months with you have been amazing. You have made me feel so welcomed and safe. I want you to know that I have feelings for you and I want to be together." I said while smiling and blushing. Jenna looks in my eyes and then at my lips and back up. Before I know it, the space between us got smaller as we got closer. I felt her soft lips connect with mine. I felt fireworks go off. This is better than I expected. I felt her tongue across my bottom lip signaling she wants to take this further. I let her in, we fight for dominance and Jenna won. I didn't know she was that strong with her tongue. As we're making out, she pushes me onto my back so she's on top of me. I feel Jenna break away from the kiss and she starts kissing my neck. She finds my sweet spot and starts biting and sucking on my neck leaving marks. I hear myself letting out moans as she does that. She starts taking off her shirt and then she takes mine off. I wasn't wearing a bra and she is checking me out. She goes to kiss my collarbone and is massaging my left breast with her hand and kissing my other one. "Oh Jenna" I moan out. She continues to kiss down to my pant line where she looks up at me to make sure I'm okay with this, I shook my head yes. Jenna unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off along with my black lace panties. She continues to kiss my thigh and I'm begging her to touch me. "I wanna hear you beg for it" Jenna says while kissing and gently biting my thighs. "Jenna, please fuck me. I need you badly" I begged. Thats when she kisses up my thigh and she opens my legs up even more so she can see everything. She starts licking and sucking on my clit. "Oh my god Jenna." I moaned out. It feels so good feeling her tongue and mouth on my clit. She's aggressively eating me out and it feels so good. "JENNA" I moaned out loudly, "I'm gonna cum!" she continues to eat me out until I came. I'm heavily breathing. Jenna kisses my body back up and she starts making out with me again and I can taste myself on her lips. As we're making out I feel a finger go inside of me. I moaned into Jenna's mouth. She breaks away from the kiss and starts kissing on my neck. "I want you to fuck me hard." I moaned out. With that she put in another finger so she has two in me. She's fingering me hard and curling her fingers hitting my G spot. I'm moaning loudly to the point everyone in the building can hear me. "JEN-- I'M--CUMMING---" I moaned. I released all over Jenna's fingers. She pulls them out and puts them in my mouth. I suck on her fingers. She pulls them out of my mouth. We looks at each other and just smiled. 

I got dressed with Jenna's help since I couldn't stop my legs from shaking. We went into my bedroom and we cuddled up. 

"I have feelings for you too Emma." Jenna said into my ear. "We're together now" she added. With that, we fell asleep.