In a flash pt.2

In a flash pt.2

After ten minutes of lingering in the awkward atmosphere they created, Darrian finally shares his pizza. They both sit, eating the food like they both hadn't made sexual advances utilizing pizza as a metaphoric bridge for their horniness.

"So," Darrian munches on the food. "Who's the top?"

David spits out his food, slowly choking on the jalapeño. "I don't...I guess it's me 'cause I'm older."

"You don't even know how to -... yo- ... you know," he makes weird gestures with his fingers, referring to sex. "I'm the top!" Darrian concludes anyway.

They were both familiar with sexual intimacy at least with the opposite sex, but this...they were both new to it. "And you know how?!"

"I can learn," Darrian counters.

"I can learn too, nigga!" David spat back.

"Ok, how do we decide then?!" He tries to appeal, "Probably the stronger one...?"

"That's gon be me," David declares proudly.

Darrian bursts into hysterical laughter, hitting David as he says, "We both know that ain't true, lying ass nigga."

David quirks his brow, "Whatchu mean by that?... What's funny?!" He grabs Darrian – moving both the chair and the boy closer to himself. Now that Darrian was facing him, the older boy rose from his chair, asking "What's funny?"

"Nah nah chill chill chill!" the younger boy exclaims at David effortlessly lifting him from the chair. "Bruh chill!" He wraps his legs around David, who is now walking towards the kitchen.

"What were you saying?!" he says, setting him on the kitchen counter and watching the younger's legs dangle. "I'm stronger!" He smirks, stroking his thighs.

"Nuh-uh," Darrian chuckles, sliding off the counter as he carries David the same way. It was now David's turn to wrap his legs around Darrian's waist. "Maybe we both gon be the top?"

"How the fuck does that work?"

"Nigga I don't know, you the older one," he rolls his eyes.

"I'm only a year older, don't do that," David gets off him, pulling Darrian towards himself. "Come here!"

They both stroll back to the dining room, grins on their faces. "Kiss me," Darrian says. And David does precisely that, kissing so deeply anyone would think his life depended on it. However, the kiss is interrupted by his vibrating phone. He ignores it but the constant buzz leads Darrian to push back, "Answer it."

"It's probably not that important," David brushes it off.

"You don't know that, answer it," he walks off to get a drink. "I just hope it's not Alabama," he mumbles to himself, but David hears.

"Yo!" David answered. "Oh...yeah that's cool though!... I do? I am happy, I'll tell you when I'm ready...aight thanks." He hangs up with a bit of happiness and sadness written all over him.

However, the call leaves Darrian to wonder who or what it might have been. "Was it Alabama? Kiera? Or Aya?...did someone die?... nah he looks a little too happy for that, wait!" He puts a stop to his thoughts, immediately acknowledging the irony — he could just ask him.

David was right in front of him and they were not in the same position they were ten months ago.. Nothing should stop him from inquiring about a call his boyfriend received.

"Who was it?"

"My manager," David answered honestly. "She said I got shows due for a couple of states then London."

"Nigga ain't that a good thing?"

"It is... it really is..."

"But?"

"I don't wanna go."

"Why's that?"

David looks up at him, trying to keep words trapped in his mouth but his eyes say it all.

"CAUSE OF ME?!?" Darrian laughs, "You must think you're so important!"

"I am to you, you're gonna miss me so much you might start crying," he smiles at him.

Darrian sits on the chair next to him, "Go on your tour and be great or whatever," he brushes the strand of hair away from David's face. "I got shit to do here too, nigga I'm busy."

And it was true, over the past year Darrian had reached a level of success he had never reached before. He is a versatile artist who always seems to work toward perfecting his craft, rebranding himself, and accumulating a standard that's impossible for others to reach. He had other artists, interviewers, and even influencers lining up to collaborate with him. Hence, while David is gone he has things to keep him busy.

"I know you busy!"

Maybe that's why David didn't want to leave. He was scared the younger boy's craft would overtake his place in Darrian's life. The truth is he didn't want to leave Darrian not even for a second. He has only managed to get him back, what if they stray away from each other...again.

Darrian felt the same too but all he said was "You'll be fine," returning the other boy's smile. They sit there smiling stupidly at each other, burying their anxiousness within themselves.

"How long is it?"

"A month."

"Oh!" Darrian is disappointed, but then he thinks: "That ain't bad." "Go, I'll support you from here."

"Nigga you corny."

"You love it, though, come here," he shifts closer, making silly noises with his lips against David's cheek, which causes him to giggle like a child.

"Stoppp," David allows himself into the younger boy's embrace, flopping the entirety of his body on Darrian... Oh, to be able to stay in this moment forever.

***

Uh I think I'm having writer's block or wtv it's called...but but bear with me. 

To everyone who reads thanks and I hope you enjoy another one of my delulu chapters