An Ancestor's Advice

Cat Noir jumps away and lands behind the wax museum.

"Claws in," Cat Noir detransforms.

"You okay Adrien?" Plagg asks.

"It's just that what Ladybug said got me thinking about me and Marinette, we tried so hard to be with each other and when we finally get in a good place I have to break up with her to protect her," Adrien says.

"I think it's time for you to know what the Kwamitama can do," Plagg says.

"The what?"

"That jewel I made you, it lets you talk to your cat ancestors."

"You mean that charm you gave me has special powers?"

"Yes, but the only place you can find them is where Ladybug and Cat Noir fought Pharoah," Plagg says.

"Got it, let's get to school, hopefully I won't be distracted," Adrien says before leaving the alley.

Unfortunately the problem preoccupies Adrien's mind but he is able to make it through the day without people asking.

"Adrien, will you walk me home?" Iris asks.

"I would but Alix asked me to help her with something," Adrien lies.

Iris walks away as Adrien goes to find the only person who knows who he is.

"Alix, there you are!" Adrien yells as he sees his friend with Nathaniel.

"Hey Adrien, what's up?"

"I need your help finding an exhibit at the Louvre, now if possible," Adrien says playing with his ring.

"Sure, I'll see you later Nathaniel," Alix says.

"Later," their friend replies.

"Let's take my limo," Adrien says.

They get into the car and are taken to the art museum.

"Let me guess, you got your kwamitama," Alix says as they walk into the museum.

"Yep, Ladybug says that we are able to talk to past holders, I just have no clue how," Adrien says.

"Follow me," Alix says as they go into a room with two statues and 6 portraits.

"Are these past holders?"

"Only a few, this is the one you want," Alix says standing in front of a statue of a woman petting a cat.

"Why are there only two statues?"

"Because the cat and ladybug miraculous are the most powerful, the holders are the ones who would need the most help from the past," Alix says.

"Good point."

"You do what you need to, I will keep look out," Alix says walking over to the entrance of the room.

Plagg flies out of his hiding place to show Adrien where he needs to put the Kwamitama.

"Reunion," Adrien says as he places the jewel on the seal.

"You want this one," Plagg says pointing to a picture of Dark Grimalkin.

Adrien presses the portrait and the former holder's ghost appears.

"Plagg, my loyal friend, how are you?" Dark Grimalkin.

"Great, but my current master needs your help, Adrien this is Gibb also known as Dark Grimalkin," Plagg introduces Adrien to his predecessor.

"I am happy to oblige, how can I help you?"

"Did you ever love someone so much that you break up with them and date their enemy in order to protect them?"

Dark Grimalkin tells Adrien the story of him and Scarlet Fate.

"No matter who you love there is always going to be someone who disapproves, the best way to keep the one you love is to stay by their side no matter how many people try to tear you apart."

"Thank you."

"Whenever you need advice, you shall know what to do."

"End reunion," Adrien says as Plagg flies back to his hiding place.

The ghost disappears and Adrien walks over to Alix.

"Did they help?" she asks.

"A little, but I still need time to think. I'm gonna head home and see you at school," Adrien responds.

"Later."

Adrien leaves the museum and his bodyguard drives him home.