Secrets

Marinette leaves to find the girls.

"Marinette, are you okay?" Nino asks.

"Yeah, just need to talk to the council."

"I'll gather everyone and meet you in the boiler room," Nino says.

"Right," Marinette says walking towards the boiler room.

"Hello Marinette, keeping secrets from your boyfriend?" Iris asks stopping in front of Marinette.

"There aren't any secrets from my boyfriend, we have complete trust," Marinette says.

"Then you wouldn't mind me telling him that you aren't just talking to your girl friends but Nino also," Iris says stepping closer to Marinette.

"Hey Marinette," Sabrina runs over to the girls.

"Hey Sabrina," Marinette says as she and Iris compete in a staring contest.

"Is everything okay?"

"Fine, just ending a chat with Iris," Marinette says before walking away.

"Sabrina, how would you like to show me around?" Iris asks with a smirk.

"Sure," Sabrina agrees with her own intentions in mind.

******
Marinette goes into the boiler room where everyone except Alix is waiting.

"Where's Alix?"

"She passed by Adrien and went to talk to him," Nino says.

"I hope she gets to him before Iris," Marinette says.

"Don't worry, Adrien loves and knows you. Even though you do have to lie to him, it is to protect him and that is the most important thing, especially with what you do," Kagami says.

"Kagami is right, I mean he lied about London because he didn't want to hurt you," Nino says.

"There is something else, isn't there?" Alya asks handing Marinette her earrings.

"I am the leader of the French Miraculous team, I can't keep getting mad, I can't keep having Scarabella take over," Marinette says putting them back on.

"Marinette, Adrien talked about you when I lived in London, he always said how he felt free with you. That is something that he really needed, he won't leave you," Felix says.

"I just hate that I have to lie to him, what if history repeats itself but it's only one instead of five," Marinette starts to spiral.

"Do you know what she's talking about?" Kagami asks Alya.

"When she first became the guardian it really stressed her out, she had to lie to everyone to keep it quiet. She had the Miracle Box in a dollhouse and when Rose broke it she yelled at us to get out, the girls and I were akumatized into Gang of Secrets. After the battle she was afraid that if she told me it would ruin our friendship."

"And she is worried that if she tells Adrien he will break up with her," Nino says.

"There is no way that would happen," Alix joins in.

"Please tell me you got to him before Iris did," Marinette comes out of her spiral.

"I didn't, but luckily knowing what the future holds I was able to convince him to trust you," Alix says.

"Thanks," Marinette says relieved.

"No problem and don't worry about anything happening, that necklace is a true promise," Alix says pointing at the necklace.