A Supportive Cat

Marinette walks into the school Monday to see Adrien talking to Iris. Marinette's anger starts to take over and she starts to walk over until she is stopped by Kagami and Felix.

"Marinette, stop, Adrien has a plan. He is going to break up with you in a few seconds," Felix says.

"You have to give me more information before I rip her head off," Marinette says.

"He is going to use his acting skills to trick Iris into thinking he doesn't know the truth about who she is. He is going to pretend to break up with you and date her," Felix says.

"I think I need to talk to someone, can you guys cover for me?"

"Only the main council, we understand," Kagami says.

Marinette leaves the school and rushes into an alley to transform.

*******

Iris is talking to Adrien but he isn't listening as he just noticed that Marinette left.

"Excuse me a sec Iris," Adrien says before walking over to Felix and Kagami.

"Where did Marinette go?"

"She didn't feel good so she went back to the bakery," Kagami lies.

"Why is Ladybug out without a villain destroying Paris?" Alix says walking up to them.

"No clue, but if someone does get akumatized at least she will be ready," Adrien says.

The bell rings.

"You guys get to class, I'm going to go see if Marinette is okay," Adrien says.

"I told you she wasn't feeling well," Kagami says.

"I just want to make sure that's the real reason," Adrien says.

"If you're sure," Felix says.

"I'm sure."

"I'll cover for you," Alix says.

"Thanks," Adrien says leaving the school.

Adrien runs to the alley behind the bakery and transforms.

Cat Noir's stick goes off.

"Wow, I missed a lot of calls from Ladybug," Cat Noir says.

Cat Noir uses his stick to call Ladybug.

"Hey Kitty, I'm at our usual place, can you come meet me?" Ladybug answers.

"Be right there," Cat Noir says before hanging up.

Cat Noir arrives at the building with a great view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Everything okay?" Cat Noir asks sitting next to his partner in crime.

"Boy trouble," Ladybug says saddened.

"What's wrong?"

"A girl at my school is trying to destroy me, take my life, my boyfriend, my friends, most likely the only person I will have left is Alix considering she knows the truth with her being gone so long," Ladybug says.

"At least you'll have one friend," Cat Noir responds.

"My boyfriend has this plan that I heard from someone else that he is going to break up with me and date her, just to get dirt on her," Ladybug says.

"He is just trying to protect you."

"But what if it goes from protection to actually dating, I have tried so hard to get the boy," Ladybug says.

"Well, if they love you they will look at your actions instead of her words, and no matter what I will never leave you," Cat Noir says as they stand up.

"Thanks Kitty, I feel better," Ladybug replies going in for a hug.