Episode 9 : Friends again

Just as Namjoon said, Taehyung did come to take y/n with him early in the morning when all of them were having breakfast. Y/n was in her onesie just like last night and was sitting on her usual place when the bell rang. The maid opened the door and was awestruck by the beauty in front of her, because why not? It's Kim Taehyung. He gave her a soft smile making her legs go jelly. She wouldn't have budged from her place if it was not for Mr Jeon to ask who's at the door.

He came in and greeted everyone with his infamous boxy smile plastered on his face until he noticed y/n in her onesie. Seriously it is a big deal for them if any of Kim's notice y/n in the onesie. She does look cute in them and they like it but they are also aware that she only wears them when she is sad. Though he had the idea of why she is sad yet it broke his heart to the core.

Y/n finally looked at him when Mrs Jeon suggested Taehyung to have breakfast with them. He slowly approached her and sat beside her. He placed his hands on hers and left a peck on her forehead, all of them were silent no one uttered a word, but soon enough Jungkook snorted while trying to hold his laughs which made y/n laugh as well and that's how their prank ended, which they carefully plotted for Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't know if he was feeling angered, stupid, embarrassed or happy. But at last he also bursted laughing because to him it felt as if years have passed without seeing his butterfly. Soon he was served with breakfast for which he thanked the servant and started eating.

"Mr. Kim, why is it that you're not married yet? If I'm not wrong you're four years older than our Jungkook right?" Mrs Jeon started the conversation finding the room surrounded with awkward silence only to make y/n choke on her juice. "I don't think I'm ready for marriage yet, it's such a big decision of my life I can't do it for a whim plus I don't have anyone in my interest either" Taehyung replied while caressing y/n's back.

"Don't have anyone in mind or you still haven't proposed her?" Asked y/n giving him side eye with a smirk soon enough which was wiped off with a strong hit on her back. Giving everyone another reason to laugh about.

As soon as they finish their breakfast y/n runs to her room to get ready for her date while Jeong picks her bag to go to school with Jungkook but taehyung interrupts. "why don't you join us Jeong? I can see it on your face you're bored of your schedule." To which Jungkook agrees. Looking at her face she did seem to be having a lot on her plate and it also did look like she needed a break.

And so Jeong also goes inside her room to change her school uniform. When y/n comes downstairs she gets informed that Jeong will be joining them too she gets more happy instead of throwing a tantrum. It doesn't mean she wasn't affected by it even a little bit, she did want all of taehyung's attention only to herself and she chose not to show it as it was going to be a great opportunity to clear their misunderstandings and the fact that match-maker Kim Taehyung was going to be with them was cherry on top.

As soon as Jeong comes downstairs all three of them leave for their day. Meanwhile in jungkook's office.....

"Here tomorrow evening at 4pm" Jimin handed him the flight tickets when Jungkook started having second thoughts about his little vacation to Busan. He wondered if it was the right decision or not, or should he just invite his grandmother and bam to live with them. "Should've told me after thinking about it thoroughly." Jimin said reading the room.

The eyes roll with crossed hands towards his chest clearly indicated that he was pissed off. "Ok cancel these" Jungkook slid off the tickets back to jimin who was going through the nth wave of disbelief today. "Just take these and go or I'll fuck you up, you can't back down now I've already planned my vacation dude" jimin shouted slamming both of his hands on the table.