Episode 4 : To know you better

A few weeks have passed since that complicated friendship stage has begun. And right now y/n is on her way to school with her oh so friend Jeong and her brother Jungkook, who is obviously going to drop them to school. No words were exchanged, the ride was all peaceful until the school arrived. That's when the door opening and shutting sounds were heard by Jungkook who drove off as soon as he saw the two girls enter the main gate of school.

While driving back to the company all Jungkook had in his mind was the words that Namjoon said that day. He was quite surprised to hear that y/n thinks of him as her role model, since she was just 4. But then he got a glimpse of how she always speaks ill of him, and that's why he needed a justification of why she's acting this way. So without wasting a chance he ordered his secretary aka Park jimin to do a background check on her.

In which he took a week, God knows who is he investigating? A mafia?? What is taking him so long? But Jungkook knows if it's jimin then he won't leave a single information he's perfect in his work, well actually everything he does. And since tomorrow is Sunday then maybe jimin will give him information today or on monday. Because even though he's good at his work he's super lazy to do a shit on sunday, he barely leaves his house.

When Jungkook arrived at the building he was greeted by all the workers, because why not? He's the golden prince. And before he could reach his office room he met Jimin who started reading his today's schedule and after finishing everything he left jungkooks office. Now Jungkook knew he has to wait till Monday.

Guess he doesn't have to, because jimin came to him with a thin file in his hands in the lunchtime. He sat in front of him resting his back on the backrest of the chair with his one leg resting over the other and hands crossed. As Jungkook tried reaching for the file jimin placed his hand over his and stopped him.

"First, tell me why?" Asked jimin calmly, which left Jungkook in confusion. "Why what?" He asked. "Why did you wanted me to do this?" Jimin replied with another question. "Because you're my secretary and i knew you'll do it better than anyone else" the fact stated by jungkook as his reply which made jimin face palm in annoyance for his choice of even arguing with Jungkook.

"I meant why did you even want me to do a background check on that little girl?" Now came the question Jungkook wanted to avoid because he didn't have a proper reply to it. Why did he wanted that? He just wanted to know her, everything about her, everything about his new admirer(new for him). But how can he put it infront of jimin? But Little does he know his expression screamed louder that his intentions were his nothing but his personal interest.

And jimin seem to read them well. So without making Jungkook wait, jimin started telling him everything he could collect in the meantime.....

"Kim y/n, daughter of Kim Namjoon. Biological father unknown. Her mother was imprisoned for child abuse for 7 years, but she managed to escape within 4. The police were trying their best to track her but couldn't find her so they rested the case. When her mother escaped that's as the same time she, her father and her uncle moved to abroad. She was raised by her uncle, Kim taehyung who is the successor of the Kim's, he is the head of their branch in Korea but he lives in New York and comes to kores very often. Recently he's in New York and will be coming soon since we have a meeting with him. Y/n has been closest to him, he is very quiet and composed and intimidating. Rather than that y/n seems to have boyfriend or maybe a boy friend, his name is abel he transferred here in Seoul high (school) with her. They have been together since grade 6. Y/n is considered famous as a bully in school but there are no evidence or eye witnesses to it. So i guess she's pretty clean. And before you ask me any other questions let me make it clear that I heard a rumor that y/n is not Mr. Kim's daughter so i got their DNA tested and turns out it was true, I'm not sure if y/n knows about it or not, and about her mother y/n thinks that her father and mother got divorced because they had issues while the truth is they never married. Y/n doesn't know that her mother was in jail, and Mr. Kim doesn't know that his ex escaped the jail. And yeah the most important thing is that y/n has a hole in her heart."

Jungkook has no words. He nodded, stood up from his chair and walked to the window. After a few minutes of silence he asked jimin "what's for the lunch?" But instead of hearing jimin reply he heard a girl's voice. "I'm hungry too" he turned his body towards jimin and that unknown yet known voice to find y/n at the doorstep of his office covered in food from top to bottom.

"I'm surprised you still are hungry" jimin started laughing. No it was not meant for Jungkook. "Jeong?" Asked Jungkook looking at y/n's state, getting angry with each passing second and also praying in his head that it better not be Jeong. And y/n denied, knowing she has to lie because telling the truth will increase the distance between Jeong and Jungkook which she clearly doesn't want. Jungkook was relieved after hearing what he wished so badly for.

He, with the help of his secretary arranged clothes for y/n and left her in his office where she could bath and change. Yes! He has an inbuilt room with every necessity in his office, because sometimes he has to sleep here when he has a lot of work to do. After y/n got changed he ordered something for her and later assigned an employee to drop her to the jeon's mansion.

Later that day Jungkook decided that he must befriend her and know her better so he could actually help Namjoon with what he asked from him...

You wanna know what Namjoon asked? Ok. That night Namjoon asked a favour from Jungkook. But before that he told him that y/n has been his admirer since she was 4 and she is a little stubborn, she doesn't listen to anyone but he knows for sure if Jungkook does tells her something she will. So taking that as an advantage he should convince her so she leaves the thought of meeting her mother.

Obviously at first he was confused as to why he's saying something like this? Why is he separating a child from their mother, but now he knows why. Because even if jimin didn't mentioned it he knows that her mother abused y/n and thus she was imprisoned....