Episode 7 : disappointment, anger, regret and fear

Jungkook's POV

After dropping Jeong and y/n to their school, now I was sitting in the meeting room of the company where my father, Yoongi hyung, me and some other departmental heads were sitting ready to take some experienced freshers to their team for work. In short it was that heavenly time of interviews which freaked me out more than anything, because I hardly found anyone who is talented enough to work under me making my father thinks I'm being too harsh and I end up getting scold after that.

But my mind wasn't thinking about the interview at all, it was somewhere else thinking about what to do so that I don't end up being called a pedophile, I mean I am not but the way things are going it's pretty unhealthy. I have to do something so that I don't end up liking her. Think Jungkook, think.

"Jungkook what do you think?" Yoongi hyung asked me. "I don't know, I'm trying to think. What should I do? It feels like I'm thinking about her all the fucking time. And when I'm around her it feels like the only thing that matters is her, it's just so frustrating. Hyung, I'm so stressed right now I think I should just take a break like go on a vacation or something and collect my thoughts once again. What do you think?" I asked him in return, my mind was occupied by her thoughts as I had a faint smile on my face, turning my attention towards him I finally realised I'm in the middle of taking an interview and that too of a girl. The horror in my eyes grew even more when I realised I was zoned out while looking at her.

Fuck, fuck, fuck ,fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!

"I umm *clears throat* I need some water I'll be back" fuck that shit I'm not coming back here again, I ran straight into my office slamming the door shut. My hands ran through my hair as I was about to shout but before that Jimin entered my office looking ever so done with my tantrums.

"What happened? The interview isn't over yet, so why are you here?" He asked, crossing his hands in front of his chest. I started explaining everything from the beginning to end which he listened to without complaining. When I was finished, he spoke. "I think you're thinking too much into it. If you would just focus on your purpose and not let your mind run wild you'll be alright and if you think that having vacation, taking time for yourself is going to fix it all then it's ok too. Take a break. I'll book a flight and make a hotel reservation for your stay, just tell me where you want to go?"

I thought a lot and couldn't think of any place other than being with my son "I want to go meet Bam" I said sitting down on my chair and leaning for the back rest. "you mean Busan, to your grandmother?" He asked for confirmation and I nodded, he slid a glass of water towards me before leaving my office. I don't know what would have happened to me if I didn't have him.

Y/n's POV

Again this lecturer, I just can't stand him at all despite acting like his age and treating young girls like their daughter he treats them like his play toy, touching wherever he wants. I don't understand why nobody has reported him yet? I would've done this way before if I had him as a lecturer in my previous classes. Retarded dick.

Even if I report him now no one will believe me because his play toys will defend. You're asking me why? Well even if you haven't asked let me tell you why. That's because they get good marks for keeping their mouth shut and letting him do whatever he wants with them. I mean like bitches why don't y'all just suck him off, he might as well give you a scholarship.

I wonder who's his target today. If it's me I'll rip off his hands this instant but I know he will not come to me cause I have once kicked him on his balls. I watching his every move as he was getting further close towards my direction, but his eyes were somewhere else. Good thing he knows what's dangerous for him. Soon he was standing behind my seat. Wait that's where jeong sits, I gotta do something.