Episode 3 : the complicated friendship, conclusion

When Jungkook didn't get the chance to talk to her, he decided he would let the matter rest for a while, and would wait for y/n's decision about it. He went to his room and decided to sleep for the night, but he couldn't of course so he took the packet of cigarettes with him to the terrace. He had kept it hidden from his family members because he doesn't want them to know. After numerous attempts of him trying to leave these habits of smoking, drinking and drugs, he still failed. But Somehow he did manage to reduce the intake of his daily dosages.

He doesn't take drugs anymore, drinking once in a week or two, and cigarettes on alternative days. So he was on that alternative day, we can say that. While taking puffs he was rethinking his life decisions. What did he do wrong to raise Jeong that she took such a step? Is it in his family's bloodline? Betraying and troubling others? Whatever the reason is, he should correct it.

To his surprise there was someone who was listening to him curse all along and mumbling on his own. When the cigarette stuck between his lips was taken out and thrown only then he realised there was someone else on the terrace with him. He was hoping it would be y/n, but it turned out that it was her father.

"Smoking is not good" spoke Namjoon rather calmly and gently. If he had found someone else in Jungkook's place he would have thrown them from the terrace along with the cigarette. No doubt he'll be partial towards his son-in-law. Jokes aside, he knows his daughter will do everything Jungkook does and he wants the best of her. BTW why are we even having this conversation we know what will happen in the end so who we tryna fool?

Oops! Only the author knows. SIKE BEACHES.

Anyways back to the topic. Namjoon and Jungkook had some conversation not related to business which is not important for us, so why even bother knowing. But i promise there is something important to know which I will let you all know when the right time comes.

Now the most important thing, why is this chapter included? So basically this chapter is included to show the relationship between y/n and Jeong. Which from starting here will be all friendly in front of jeong's family members including jungkook, and once they are not around they'll act as if they don't know each other.

That's it for now. I'm sorry for the short update after so long time but I'll come up with a good and long one soon. Till then hang in there, and thank you so much for your support :)