Episods 8 : Make me say "I'm still proud of you"

Frustrated by the fact that y/n couldn't meet your father she decides to call her father, but to her luck she didn't have a phone. When y/n reaches home she doesn't find Mrs Jeon who could lend her phone to y/n and  surprisingly all of the guests were also not there. Seems they all went outside. She doesn't know how to use the landline. So she enters her room and gets changed into her onesie, this time it was a shark. She puts her hair into two pigtails.

She had no other choice than to wait until someone returned home. So she went inside her room and started studying, yeah studying. Even though she is resticated from her school, she knows her father will find a solution for this, because there is no way he will let her year go in waste. She doesn't realise when she fell asleep, and when she woke up it was already 11pm.

She ran out of her room just to find out that the lights of the whole mention were turned off except for the two rooms, one was her and one was beside her, without wasting a single thought she ran upstairs. She knocked on the door and soon enough heard a come in. To y/n's surprise, Jungkook was naked, half naked. He was just wearing shorts and nothing else, and also to y/n's bad luck she wore a shark onesie and the hood of it had a button which was done, making y/n only being able to see the floor unless she pulls her head a little too high.

Y/n took some steps ahead until she saw his legs and stopped on her way. "Y/n?" Jungkook asked for confirmation, when he already knew that this type of clothes belong to only her in the whole household. "Can I use your phone?" She asked in a low voice. Actually not a low voice but since she was wearing a onesie and was totally covered with it, her voice came out as low.

Jungkook searched for his phone in his room, when he found it he forwarded it to her, but since y/n couldn't see it her hands were floating in air in order to get a hold of the phone but she failed so Jungkook undid the button of hood. When he took it off he was met with a pair of red puffy eyes, which made y/n startled and she quickly snatched the phone and ran towards one corner of the room. She sat on the floor with her back facing Jungkook, she again wore the hood and started dialing her father's number, which was an impossible task for her because, again she was wearing the onesie which was a shark onesie so her hands were also inside it and which was making it impossible to type.

"Ugh" when a frustrated groan left her mouth, Jungkook stopped whatever he was doing and snatched the phone from her. "You want to call your father?" He asked to which she just nodded. He dialed the number and waited for the call to be picked, which didn't happen for atleast 4 times. "do you have any other number through which we can contact him?" He asked. "868 32** ****" she spoke and Jungkook dialed it for her. The bell rang for about half a minute and the call was picked.

"Hello? Who is this?" The person from the other side spoke. Y/n stood up in the blink of an eye and snatched the phone back which Jungkook didn't mind and went back to finish his packing. "hello? Uncle Hoseok, it's me y/n. Can I talk to my dad?" Y/n spoke, her voice was a little too desperate. "Oh y/nah, I'm sorry my girl. It seems you have something urgent but please can you wait for some minutes your father is in a meeting right now. But i promise as soon as he comes out I'll give you a call. So please wait for a minute, I'll call you on this number, ok? He said from the other side and waited for y/n's response which was a yes.

Y/n placed the phone on the bed and was going to leave his room when Jungkook stopped her. "What did he say?" He asked zipping his travel bag which was done. "He said my dad is busy so he'll call later" Jungkook made an o face, when y/n proceeded to leave. "If he said he'll call again, then you should wait here" Jungkook suggested. "Can I?" Y/n asked for confirmation to which he hummed. He placed his bag on the corner of his room making place for her on his bed  but she sat on the floor while resting her back against the bed.