Y/n Kim, 18 years old

Y/n Kim. Born in 2004 September 1, also known as trouble maker, daughter of Kim Namjoon, one of the international business tycoon from Korea. She is also known for her being a girl grown without a mother, and in society children's with no mother are thought to be most irresponsible and ill-mannered. Which she left no effort to stand at. But to her father, she is his most precious little gem.

Namjoon loved his daughter more than anything, even though she was the symbol of his love with a traitor, forgetting the fact that she looks just like her mother. Not so tall, yet slender figure, bright Charming and small face, plump lips, siren eyes, with long silky brown hairs. He loves it when she keeps her hairs open, they reach to the back of her things.

Though she had physical similarities with her mother, she had her father's habits. She gets hard time getting along with people, quite a bit clumsy, well not just a bit. Egoistic, has anger issues, and will to prove everyone for the things they say she can't do.

But also a pure heart. Which now is covered with all the lies and rumours that are spread for her.

Y/n is a good girl, truly she is the sweetest girl you could ever meet. But the only problem with her is that she doesn't shows it very often. It's hard to read her, and to get inside her brain. She is basically a trained person in hiding everything very well.

The plus point is people can not look through her but, she can. She's a great observer, one look at people and she knows what to do in order to get their attention. And that's one of the things she's best at.

The list of things she is good at is,
° observing others
° attracting others
° drinking more than 15 cups of coffee a day (yeah caffeine addicted)
° memorising
° calculus
° manipulating
° short cuts (easy ways to solve a problem)

Here you go with some important moments of her life :

Y E A R : 2 0 0 4 | | A G E : 0 0

You must be thinking the beginning will be beautiful? Hell nah bitch! It was most beautiful. This was the day Namjoon cried of happiness. In his life he also experienced some up and downs, mostly downs, but this moment was the highest of all times. He was out of control, even his little brother Taehyung was not able to keep him calm.

He was running forwards and backwards doing arrangements for his girlfriend and daughter's safety and hygiene. Even though he was out of breath and money he didn't stopped. He even sold his gold watch gifted to him by his father for things.

Yeah at that time he was just a middle class man, who was struggling with his everyday life to buy meals for himself, his girlfriend and his cousin brother who was a teacher and a caretaker of orphanage. Long story short, he was like the main source of income in that little family.

At last when he got to see his pumpkin (y/n) he was overwhelmed with joy. The cute little baby girl wrapped in a sky blue towel her hands peaking out in a little fist and her small eyes roaming around in the room.

From her birth y/n was not a troublemaker, she was completely calm, never throwing tantrums and always understanding. Just like his father.

Y E A R : 2 0 0 8 | | A G E : 0 4

A biggest turning point in Kim familie's life :

As usual the little family of Namjoon was in poverty, but they were happy. At least that's what he thought. He was completely prepared to propose his girlfriend for marriage and give her a good news that he got promoted. So on his way back home he bought an affordable ring of the size of her ring finger and some chocolate for his pumpkin.

But fate wanted something else...

He reached his rented apartment and was met with two suitcases and his supposed to be wife dressed in beautiful gown ready to leave the apartment with a guy unknown to him. And his precious little pumpkin crying in the arms of his cousin brother.