Episode 1 : the complicated friendship

... Jeon's mansion ... 11:30pm ...

The whole mansion was filled with laughter and yelling as both the younger girls were having time of their life, both of them in their pajama were having a pillow fight which turned into everything but the pillow fight. Throwing whatever that came in their hands.
Their hairs were all messed up as well as their attires, there was no stopping to their loud voices untill the door burst open with a tall man who recieved a bra on his face right after entering the room.
Jungkook : what's going on? Is she the paying guest? Why is she standing on the bed? Also with ..... Slippers on?
The furious tall guy asked his sister who was now lying on the ground, catching her breath.
Jungkook : what is all this Jeong? The whole room is a mess, what were you both even doing?
Y/n : we were having fun. That's all.
Replied the girl who was standing on the bed with slippers on. Getting down she helped Jeong stand up and cleaned her dress.
Jungkook : did I asked you?
Jungkook glared at the girl who was now standing infront of her.
Y/n : come on dude chill. It's just a pillow fight.
Jungkook : doesn't seem like it to me.
Y/n : well that's your issue.
Y/n turned around giving a gesture of high five to Jeong who just stood like a statue, receiving none she crossed her hands to her chest.
Y/n : btw, I'm y/n. The paying guest. Who are you?
Y/n extended her hand towards the male though she very well knew who he was but the guy did nothing just glared at his sister, the poor soul kept her eyes on the ground not finding the courage to meet her brother's burning gaze she turned around to clean all the mess.
Watching his sister busy with work, he got a hold of the girl infront of her and dragged her out of his sister's room.

...

Jungkook : mom! Come out!
Reaching the living area he jerked the girls hands, resulting her to stand two steps ahead of him due to the force. Listening to his loud yell Mr. and Mrs. Jeon made their way in the living room.
Jungkook : this clown is not staying with my sister.
The guy stated pointing towards the girl in tiger pajama who was busy playing with it's tail.
Mrs. Jeon : Kookie, this is not a way you should behave with a guest.
Jungkook : I don't care about that, I just don't want my sister around her.
Mrs. Jeon : what's the problem if she stays with her. They both already like each other. They are also the same age let them be.
Jungkook : problem? You want to know the problem? When it's standing right infront of your very eyes. Can't you see? She is the problem, she will spoil Jeong. Just look at her, she resembles nothing but a clown. A spoilt brat.
Mrs. Jeon : enough! You can not insult her like this. Go back to your room and let the kids have fun.
Jungkook : no! She will not stay with Jeong and that's final. Either kick her out, or give her a separate room.
Saying his last words he left the living area going straight towards his sisters room. While both the couple were looking at y/n apologetically.
Taking a deep sigh the girl replied.
Y/n : what do you want me to do? Should I leave or wait till you make the arrangements? Or should I do it myself?
Mrs. Jeon : I'm really sorry for his behaviour dear, he is actually too protective of his sister.
Y/n : it's alright.
Mr. Jeon : you wait here for a moment I'll tell the maids to shift your belongings.
Y/n : alright.

...

And that's how it all started. He insulted her and she took her revenge. He called her clown, she called him idiot. He called her childish, she called him grandpa, he called her stupid, she called him dick. And that went on and on till today morning when....

...

7 am in the morning when everyone was having breakfast. Mr. Jeon was on the front seat of the dining table while on his left was Jeong and jungkook and on his right were mrs. Jeon and y/n in such a way that Jeong was facing mrs. Jeon and Jungkook was facing y/n. Both were burning each other with fire in their eyes.
When suddenly...
Jungkook : can yous stop chewing so loud? My head hurts.
Y/n : can yous stop breathing so loud? My head hurts.
Jungkook : you're annoying. Do you know that?
Y/n : oh, and you're a dick. Do you know that?
Jungkook : don't you dare use that language.
Y/n : what you gonna do?....dick.
Mr. Jeon : stop it! Just stop. If you guys want to fight. Do it somewhere else not here.
Jungkook : she is the one who called me that d* thing.
Y/n : because you are. A d* thing.
Jungkook : shut the fuck up.
Y/n : oh no. Did Mr. Discipline just cursed? Bring the holy water someone, We need to do the cleaning.
Said y/n dramatically, while the others tried hard not to let out a laugh at the older guy's angry yet funny face.
Jungkook : I'm done.
Jungkook said standing up from the dining table and marching towards the kitchen to wash his plate.
Mr. Jeon : jungkook don't forget you have to drop these two to the school.
Jungkook : why me?
He yelled from the kitchen almost done with washing his plates.
Mrs. Jeon : come on kookie. Don't be so rude, it's your duty to drop them to school.
Jungkook : fine. If you both are done let's go.
He replied coming out of the kitchen. Nodding Jeong stood up going to wash her plate in kitchen, while y/n was slowly munching on her sandwich. Just as jeong came out of the kitchen y/n stood up taking her bag and begin to leave.
Jungkook : don't you know how to wash the dishes.
Y/n : I don't. And since you know why don't you do it for me, kookie?
Y/n mocked jungkook intertwining her hands with Jeong she dragged her out of the house, clearly knowing it will piss jungkook off.