Episode 2 : the complicated friendship pt.2

10 : 00 pm (same day)
Y/n was in her room, sitting on her study table, solving some math problems when the door of her room was knocked by none other than Jeon Jungkook. She got up from her seat and opened the door, finding him in grey over sized t-shirt and trouser with wet hairs. Just when their eyes met he avoided the eye contact with regret. Till now he hasn't noticed the red patches on her hands and cheeks which were intentionally given by his sister, while she poured the hot curry on her.

Yes, it was Jeong who poured the curry over y/n. Why? Because she's credulous, you know what credulous is right? If not then, we call credulous to those people who believe everything they are told. And just like credulous people she believed that y/n is a bad person and she deserves it for bullying others in school while y/n is the one who gets bullied instead.

No, I'm not saying that y/n, is a weakling and she just take whatever that's given to her. But she's also not the type to get her hands dirty for such things, she's got people to do that for her. Ok! So where was I? Maybe, telling you all that Jeong poured that curry. So when y/n saw Jeong with the plate of food in her hand laughing with other girls, while looking at her, she was fuming with anger and so was Abel.

Abel was ready to throw hands but y/n stopped him. Because she knew that it wasn't her real intention, she was actually provoked to do so. So she left from the canteen and also from the school. Now back to the current situation....

Jungkook apologetically asked y/n if he could enter in her room. Instead of saying anything she left the door open and went to sit on her previous place, which was the near the study table. Jungkook followed behind her and sat on the bed, near the study table. He contemplated a lot in his mind before saying anything.

Jungkook : I'm sorry. I'm sorry for whatever happened in school.
He spoke with a little hesitation in his voice. He never expected Jeong to do something like this, he didn't raised her like this. The time when Jeong confessed this to him with a proud smile on her face, he felt so angry he was afraid he might hit her. But he calmed himself and told her he'll talk to her about this later and straight came to y/n to apologise on his sister's behalf.

Jungkook : look, I know the sorry is not going to change anything, but it can make me a little less ashamed, so think of it as me being selfish and just letting this weight off my chest. I'm not telling you to forgive Jeong and forget all of it, you're free to punish her or hit her or whatever you want to do, she deserves it for her wrong doing. And also I think i should let you know that i will punish her for this as well.

While saying all of this his eyes were on his hands which were playing with the bracelet he was wearing on his right hand. When he was finish with what he wanted to say he raised his head just to find y/n already looking at him with a little smile on her face. Which soon turned down when their eyes met. He felt a little strange in his heart, not the butterflies stuff. He wasn't in love as well. He felt strange because it was new to him. Or maybe he was just hallucinating.

But oh well, only if he knew that all of her troubles escape her mind just by getting a view of him. And today for the the very first time he was infront of her for a long time. Longer than the time when he helped 4 year old y/n with her medical reports. If she could she would've written a poem for him and sung it out loud to express those thousands of emotion erupting inside her because of him.

Jungkook is the only one who has this effect on her, there isn't a thing he says and she doesn't follow. After all he's her ideal. But something happens to her whenever he insults her, just like the first time. She could take anything but not that, it hurts her so bad that she could cry about it for hours but she choses to hide it and starts fighting with him. It's also a plus point because it doesn't shows how much of effect he has on her.