Jeon Jungkook, 32 year old

Jungkook Jeon born in 1990 September 1,also known as THE GOLDEN PRINCE, son of the CEO of GOLDEN DAY'S magazine, is now the manager of the his father's company. He's quite famous for his composed and cold, yet hardworking and passionate personality. Despite him being famous among people some do hate him as well. Great thing is, haters are less than the people that admire, like and love him.

In his life till now he has faced some good, some bad and some hard days. Here are the some important moments of his life :

Y E A R : 1 9 9 0 | | A G E : 0 0
The day he was born. It was a breaking news for the whole country, that the richest CEO of Korea is blessed with a baby boy. The best and joyful day for his parents and the relatives. Specially the little cousin brother Min Yoongi, who in his 3 years got a little baby brother to play with.

Ever since the day he was born he was treated like a prince, which gave him the title of THE GOLDEN PRINCE. He was given everything he wanted, everything he desired, was spoilt by everyone in his family. Which made him overly arrogant, his behaviour with his friends and family started getting harsh and hateful.

Y E A R : 2 0 0 4 | | A G E : 1 4

Despite getting on everyone's nerves with his rude behaviour, everyone still adored him because the arrogant side only appeared when someone would cut him off or doesn't agree with him. He became stubborn and selfish at some points.

And a big turn off was when he received a news that his mother is expecting another child. This made him boil in anger and jealousy. He thought, the love and care he deserves will be given to someone else now and that made him hate the child and his parents. Once again his arrogant and selfish side took the best of him and he started distancing himself with his family.

That's when he got into bad habits like, smoking, and drinking. Yes! At the age of 14, when a child learns social skills and experiences his teenage years with his friends learning new things, he learnt how to hold a ciggerate, how to chug down the whole bottle of alcohol. He learnt what is it to feel someone too close to him, with no boundaries, no clothe, no sheets.

That was when he thought he has fallen in love. Love, is a big word, but his little mind didn't realised it was just lust and infatuation. The feeling he called and thought of as love was nothing but a little water bubble that he created to fill the void inside his heart. With which he got so addicted that the bursting of that little bubble broke him so much that he had no energy to pick up his pieces and fix everything like nothing happened.

Y E A R : 2 0 0 8 | | A G E : 1 8

Another year which was big turning point for him. The year when he felt what getting a broken heart feels like. The age of 18 did something really special to him. He did not just experienced what a heartbreak feels, he also felt what true love and care feels like.

The age of 18 when he found his first strongest infatuation or should I say love was cheating on him since the beginning. He felt his world collapse. He realised that the bubble to fill the void was not actually there it was just his prediction. He was not actually being loved and cared, he was being played instead.

This was the time when he needed the attention most, still he kept distance with every single person. In his house he was ignoring everyone like he is been doing for 4 years.

Returning from his school he locked himself as usual but it was different that day. He was extremely angry over everything that was happening around him. First he caught his girlfriend cheating on him and then he also got restricted from being the leader of school's basketball team. And then he got detention for starting a fight at school.

It was just not his day, just then there were knocks on his door as usually. It was little Jeong asking her brother for some attention like her daily routine. She would keep knocking on his door till he would yell at her and shoo her off.