Mike: thank you, so if you take me there I'll keep my mouth closed.

Hitohito: you have yourself a deal.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rumiko: hey boys! What are you chit-chating about? Let's go for a swim!!

Shouko: -nodding-

???: sorry I'm late everybody, nice to meet you all.

The group turned to the direction of the voice and found Ziara in a two piece swimsuit, this caused the boys to blush and made the girls feel a little jealous.

Hitohito: you came!

Ziara: of course, I've never been to the beach.

Rumiko: hold up! Tadano who's this girl?

Hitohito: oh crap I forgot, everyone this is my cousin.

Ziara: greetings everyone, my name is Tadano Ziara.

Rumiko: Ziara, that is a unique name.

Ziara: it is, I am from Canada, I'm a distant cousin of Zol- Hitohito -smiling-.

Rumiko: well a pleasure to meet you Ziara, let's have fun.

Hitohito: (that was a close one.)

Mike: (this girl sucks at lying.)

The group kept playing around the beach, some played volleyball others went for a swim, but one thing was sure, they were having the time of their lifes.

In another side of the beach a group of boys were checking out at the girls on the group. After 9 hours they were trying to figure out ways to hit on them.

Rumiko came back from the restroom when one of the guys tried to flirt with her, things escalated quickly when the guy forcefully grabbed her arm, that's where Hitohito stepped in.

Hitohito: excuse me guys I'll have to ask you to leave her alone.

???1: who are you her boyfriend?

???2: you can't be.

???3: if you are not her boyfriend then beat it!

Hitohito: I am her boyfriend so please let her go.

They were shocked by the response, so they asked Rumiko if it was true.

To get along with the lie she nodded at the question.

Makoto stepped in but due to his height he scared the punks away.

After a whole misunderstanding thay Hitohito had to explain the group went their seperate way.

Hitohito and Ziara were walking back home after leaving the station.

Ziara: I don't think anyone can see us, should we fly home?

Hitohito: I'd rather not risk it, people are always filming when you least expect it.

Ziara: I understand.

Hitohito: so.... did you had fun?

Ziara: I did, who knew swimming in the ocean would be so refreshing and fun!

Hitohito: I'm glad.

Ziara: plus I got to know that Komi girl, though she wasn't keen on answering any of my questions I wonder if I offended her.

Hitohito: oh don't worry about that, Komi has a communication disorder, so I've been helping her since the first year to over come that, remember when I told you about her?

Ziara: oh I remeber, is she the girl you want to help reach 100 friends too?

Hitohito: that's right.

Ziara: well you fell in love with a lovely girl.