Dai.. enough.. don't tease her more... Just leave her.. Soundarya came for her rescue...

I just teased you for fun... Common . Sit... He said and she nodded...

Enaku koochama irukunga.. apadi pesadhinga.. adhuvum mama athai munadi vera... She asked with puppy eyes...

( please, don't talk like that, that too infront of your parents, I'm feeling embarrassed)

Sorry sorry... I won't.. I won't talk like that infront of your athai mama... We will talk alone in our room okay.. he smiled and asked innocently..

Hmmm... Ok... She nodded her head... He smiled and after she got what he said she whined...

Enanga...

Sari sari... What you are doing? Devaraj asked..

She is watching that stupid soap operas appa...

Oh oh.. good.. let her...

And I'm watching that with her you know.. he said cutting him and shook his head...

All laughed at him...

Even I too will watch sometimes with your mom... We all do some small things that matters them a lot... Devaraj said...

Hmmm... Rudra smiled...

They talked for few more minutes and ended the call...

I'm very happy for them.. Soundarya said as soon as she cut the call..

Even we are also very happy for them.. I pray to God for our kids happily ever after..

Meenakshi, come lets go to our room... He said and she nodded and went with him..

He made her to sit on the bed and went took a note and a pen from the drawer and sat beside her..

Come lets learn English from now on.. he said...

Really??? She asked happily

Yeah.. do you know how to write in Tamil huh?

Yeah I can read and write in Tamil...

Good... Then it's not hard for you to write.. I'll write the basic alphabets now, look carefully.. he said and wrote alphabet in a big size.. she watched how he is writing carefully..

Now, I'll tell you what each word is.. He said and started his lessons... She concentrated on the subject and started to learn..

He taught her to read all the alphabets.. even though she pronounced many Letters wrongly he taught her with utmost patience and care.. he doesn't want anybody to point out her and talk about her literacy matter. so only he decided to teach her.. otherwise he won't care about these and all...

He just wanted her to learn write and speak fluent in English.. that's all.. the rest is her wish..

It's been more than a month... Rudra Started his practice as usual... And after his practice sessions he will teach English to Meenakshi..

As he expected Meenakshi didn't learned quickly.. she just learned all the small and capital alphabets to read and write... It took nearly a month for her .. but Rudra didn't lose his hope on her.. he used to teach her slowly and patiently... So now she knows all the alphabets.. and now started with two and three letter words..

Rudra is craving for some North Indian dishes for few days... So today he decided to ask his favourite dishes to Shanti ma..

He came home after his practice and went directly to the kitchen.. there he sees nobody.. he shrugged and went to his room and opened the door..