˖°🦇ִ ࣪𖤐 summer boy in autumn; pedri gonzalez

notes: this is part of my spooky season that i'm hosting on my tumblr. (link in bio to my blog)

˖°🦇ִ ࣪𖤐

"it's so cold, mi amor," pedri mentioned from beside you. your arms were linked as you walked through the forest, leaving crunching beneath your feet with every step. you could feel pedri shiver, even through all of the layers of clothing he had insisted on wearing.

"it's not that bad," you said, smiling his way before taking in the beautiful scenery around you. the trees were orange and brown, most had barely any leaves left, the signature signs of autumn, your favourite season. you loved this time of year, the crisp air nipping away at the apples of your cheeks, although everything seemed a little warmer, a little more comforting than the previous months had been.

"you know i'm not used to this kind of weather, even barcelona is too cold for me at this time of year," he had a small pout on his lips. he'd done nothing but complain your whole walk, commenting on the weather after, what seemed like, every five steps.

"i know, i get cold, too, but isn't it so pretty," you looked at the sun shining through the bare branches, moving your hand down to hold your boyfriend's, which was placed far into his coat pocket. "we're nearly home, anyway, so you won't have to be out here much longer, don't worry."

pedri sighed, his breath visible in the chilly air. "okay, but please can we have a cup of hot chocolate when we get back."

"yeah, of course we can," you let out a little laugh before pressing a kiss on his cold cheek, knowing that he'd be doing anything he could, when you both got back home, to try and get as warm as he could. 

˖°🦇ִ ࣪𖤐