birthday morning | trent alexander-arnold

he woke up to you pressing kisses all over his face. his eyes fluttering open to see you laid beside him with the biggest smile on your face.

"happy birthday, handsome," he returned your smile, pulling you closer, so he could press his lips against yours in a proper kiss, your tongues tangling together. you literally had to push his away, not only to catch your breath, but you also wanted to give him the gift you had gotten for him.

"stop," you giggled. "i want to give you your gift."

"i don't want your gift, i only want you as my gift," he leant in again, peppering kisses all over your neck, making you let out a soft moan.

"don't you want to do anything else today other than lay in bed with me? it's your birthday, surely there's something better you want to do?"

he smirked at you, as he moved to be hovering over you, "there's nothing better on this planet to do than you," he whispered, kissing you on the lips.

you giggled against his lips at his statement.

"plus my family are coming round later, so you have plenty of hours to give me gifts, almost all day," he wiggled his eyebrows at you, because he knew that you were also completely content with spending the entire day in bed with him, even though that's not exactly what you had planned.