hairstylist | jude bellingham

you'd worked as a hairstylist for the last couple of years, and you had grown quite a long list of clients in that time. a lot of them being footballers from your local team, borussia dortmund.

after spending the last couple of years doing his hair every couple of weeks, you had developed an incredible relationship with jude. the two of you immediately clicked when you met, and instantly formed a friendship. you would start to spend more time together outside of your appointments, which didn't go unnoticed by the people around you.

your friends and jude's teammates knew that the two of you were definitely into each other. you were always talking about each other, a big smile accompanying the words that you said.

one day, you had a day full of appointments with a couple of the dortmund boys, so they decided that they would all just spend the day at your house hanging out while each of them got their hair done. but when it was jude's turn, everyone noticed the difference. you were much more chatty with him, the two of you joking constantly, to the point where you had to stop what you were doing because you were laughing so much.

and when you had finished doing his hair, you pressed a soft kiss against his forehead, an "all done" leaving your lips as you beamed at him.

his teammates all looked at each other, flabbergasted at how you both could not realise how into each other you were.

"oh my god, just get married already!" gio yelled, making everyone, who was in the room, burst out laughing.