Chapter 31 - Emma

I pull Andrew's t-shirt over his head and throw it on the floor. His left eyebrow raises in question but he goes with me. His hands land on either side of my hip as he pushes me against the wall. His lips slowly caress my neck.

I take a deep breath because just his lips make me feel things I've never felt before. My hands go up onto his bare chest and I like what I feel. I run them gently down until I caress his abs, my fingers skimming through the lines of each abdominal muscle separately.

He smiles against my neck and plants a kiss. "You're absolutely breathtaking," he murmurs into my ear.

His breath against my skin sends goosebumps all over my body and I try not to shiver at the impact. His left hand leaves my hip and runs down my back as he unzips my dress.

He pulls back for a second, looking me in the eyes. "Is this okay?"

I love that he asks. I nod. "It's more than okay."

His hands pull back and the dress falls down on the ground, a pool around my feet. Andrew's hands wrap around the back of my thighs as he lifts me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

His lips press gently against mine as he whispers, "we're taking this to the bedroom."

With such ease he moves us over to the bedroom, his lips on mine more intensely now. Our kiss becomes fast, our hands moving at a pace I would not even known possible. We haven't gotten intimate like this before but I don't feel strange. I feel good, comfortable even in his arms.

He drops me on the bed and climbs on top. His lips press against my neck and move gently down to just above my bra line. His finger runs down the centre of my chest right to my stomach as his palm pressed me back down against the mattress when I try to ride with his touch.

"Settle," he says, a smirk taking over his face.

He places small kisses down from the centre of my chest to my stomach and each kiss melts me that tad bit more. My fingers reach for him again but he grasps them in his hands and presses them against the mattress above my head.

I swallow. "Andrew," I say breathlessly.

He smiles. "Right here, darling. Just relax."

He presses his chest against mine, further pressing me against the mattress as he drags my hands down to his jeans. "Unbutton me," he whispers in my ear and I try so hard not to melt into a pile there and then. His voice when hitting a seductive note makes me all soft and weak.

My hands work fast at unbuttoning his jeans and pulling the zipper down. It's been so long since I've been intimate, I'm not so sure of myself.

My eyes close for a second before I feel his hand under my chin lifting my chin so we're looking into each other's eyes.

"Don't," he says. "Just enjoy what we have."

I nod as he grabs my hands and places them at his hips. I know he's telling me to help him remove his jeans so that's exactly what I do. His hands go over mine and we work to remove them together.

He moves back off the bed and drops his jeans on the floor. My eyes immediately hit his boxers but I lift my eyes back, a subtle blush I'm sure taking over my cheeks.

Andrew lifts an eyebrow and the corner of his mouth lifts to one side. "You know," he says placing one knee on the bed in between my thighs. "You're my fiancée. You have every right to stare."

My breath catches as I watch his eyes. I haven't seen this side of him but is he sexy.

He leans into me again, forcing me to lean back. But he's faster and quicker, and before I know what's happening, my bra is on the floor. My hands immediately go to my chest to cover me but Andrew grips them. "I don't know why you're trying to hide. You're gorgeous."

He moved my hands out of the way before moving my panties down my leg and dropping his boxer. I do not even get a second to settle because he's on me. His lips are on my mine and his hand is roaming every inch of my body. The feeling of it all is so intense I do not know what to do.

Andrew presses me against the mattress before hovering over me, almost straddling me.  He angled his body closer to mine then leans in. "Breathe," he whispers before pushing into me.

My mouth drops open in a big O and I gasp in shock. I wasn't expecting it that quick, but he feels good.

I take that breath he warned me about and look him in the eyes. All I see is love. The love he feels for me and the love I feel for him.

He moves with me, and soon enough we find a rhythm. Our bodies working together to figure out what we need and want. I feel a tightness approaching my stomach and travelling south.

Above me, Andrew is moving faster and faster. He grunts in my ear and the sound is like ecstasy.

The knot holds me still until my body spasms in pure pleasure and I scream. Andrew moves faster against my body, his grunts getting louder and soon enough, his body falls next to mine. A sense of calm taking over his features.

—————————

The smell of beef hits my nostrils and I twist in bed. My eyes blink open to notice Andrew gone. I can hear him in the kitchen so I grab his t-shirt discarded on the floor and put it on. It reaches me mid-thigh.

I leave the bedroom and walk over to the kitchen where Andrew is finishing up with the tacos.

"Hi, gorgeous," he says when he notices me and leans down to kiss me.

"Tacos for breakfast?" I ask.

He laughs. "It's two in the afternoon, so tacos for lunch."

"What!" I say in shock. "How long did I sleep for?"

Andrew smiles. "Not long. We didn't go to bed until about 5 in the morning so I think you're good."

I quickly try to do the maths in my mind. We got home about 1:30 at night and I know the letter thing dragged on for a while. The rest probably adds up.

I quick rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth and make my way back to the kitchen. "I'm making a new rule," I tell him.

"What's that?" He asks as he played the tacos in front of me.

"No more kissing me before I brush my teeth."

Andrew smirks, he actually smirks. "No can do."

"What," I tell him. "It's disgusting."

He shakes his head. "Nothing about you is disgusting."

I roll my eyes as I grab a taco and bite into it. Andrew damn well knows his way around food. It helps because whilst I can do a few things, I'm pretty sure he's the better of us two.

All this feels too good to be true and I don't know how I feel about it. I know my father wrote a letter to Andrew but I don't know how much of it is true. What if it's just a trap to bait us. My head spins because I shouldn't be thinking about my dad like that but he's given me no choice.