I wanted to smirk as my body calmed down and went back to its normal color. He just called me Mick. He chose me over his sister. The fact that he was torn in the first place is progress. He cares for me. He doesn't know it yet, but he does.

"What else did she say?"

"Nothing, just to kill you to get you out of her way."

"Come." I went deeper into the gardens and sat on the soft yellow and purple grass. "First thing we need to do is teach you how to block your mind. Especially from my mother. I shivered. Thinking over years of all the problems we had from my mother until gran taught us how to block her.

He looked confused. "Aren't you still pissed?"

"Yeah, but we'll get to that later. Right now. I need to teach you how to protect your mind. Sit, close your eyes and concentrate."

He sat and closed his eyes. "Now picture your mind as a hallway. All your thoughts and feelings are walking down this hallway. Make them tangible, make them real in your mind. Give them colors, give them names if you must. Now imagine there's a door at the end of that hallway. Make it appear, make it strong. Now get all those thoughts and feelings and put them behind the door and seal it shut."

Seconds later he opened his eyes and smiled. "Done." I closed my eyes and tried to read his feelings. I couldn't.

I nodded. "Good job. You're a fast learner. Next, we need to teach you about your vampire abilities."

As soon as I said vampire it's like he remembered that he is one. Lust suddenly entered his eyes. Blood lust. He dropped his fangs and latched onto my neck. Sensations went straight to my dick and made it throb. I moaned. I grabbed his thick neck length hair. I put my hands down in his pants and caressed his dick. He let go of my neck and looked at me. He had blood dripping down his chin, his eyes had a look in them that made me want to kiss him. I didn't have to act on my feelings.

I was surprised when he kissed me first. It was hard, but not angry like his other kisses have been. He ripped my shirt open. I laid him down on the grass. I pulled our pants down. I secreted moisture and slid into him without breaking the kiss. We moaned. Goddess, it felt heavenly. He moaned. "Mickey," he moaned again as he started grinding his ass on me. "Shane," I moaned.

"Fuck," I moaned again. We moaned and growled against each other's lips as I pumped slowly. I dare not give him all of me. I'm sure he's still sore from our bonding coupling when I was balls deep inside him. Even Ashford has to take days to recoup from our fucking when I go balls deep in her. Mm, Ashford. I can't wait until I see her again. She's my peace. My tranquil. I shivered as his ass clenched around my dick. I started teasing his dick and balls. He came seconds later. After I cum I fell in the grass next to him.

"I chose you over her because aside from her being an evil bitch that needs to be put down and her almost killing me, I felt that.. that..."

"I know how you felt, and I know why you chose me over her. You don't have to say it. Not now at least."

"It's just been very difficult to-to and my sexual pref."

I grabbed him and kissed him.

"Stop."

I got up and tried to salvage my shirt because he ripped it open.

"No, leave it open."

I looked down at my pale abs then back at him. I shrugged and left it open.

"When are we going to see Ashford? I have a need to see her," he asked.

I'm feeling the same way. "Soon. We just need......" I snapped my head to the side when Shine came running from the castle yelling for us. "Mickey, Mila and Jergan have called you out. They are waiting for you at the courtyard in the North."