Chapter Two- Baby.

The fair skinned woman with Sliver  eyes stared patiently at the baby as though she was waiting for something.

Then came two people,a man and a woman who were passing by.

"Honey, where we are passing is dangerous,we should get out of here,their clan was attacked" the woman said fearfully

"Don't worry, with me here nothing will happen to us"the man said fearlessly.

As the couple argued, they heard a cry of a baby, they stared at each coming to realize that a baby was left there, before their brains could process it, their legs lead them to where the child was.

The Moon was right above the child making the child have a celestial demeanor.

The couple was at lost on what to do, knowing fully well the clan the child  belonged to however the woman couldn't bear to leave the child behind,as she has been mated for six years now but was without a child.

The woman picked the child up, sharing a tactic look with her mate, making up her mind to raise the child as their own.

The woman stared at the child and couldn't stop herself from staring at the child's black eyes.

"Xena, you are my daughter, no matter what clan you are from. My child Xena Harrison"the woman said

The fair skinned woman with Sliver eyes was pleased with their action.

The couple took the baby with them while the fair skinned woman with sliver eyes released a breath that she didn't realize she was holding.
As the woman watched them walk away,she whispered to the child

"Grow up fast child for the time is almost at hand"

Xena Harrison, daughter of the Beta of the Twilight pack.

Xena grew up in a loving pack until she turned five,the pack member started to avoid her because of her purple eyes and strength. Her friends started to bully her because she was more beautiful than them,only her best friend was by her side,Roman Rhodes.

It became worst when she turned eighteen and couldn't shift but could communicate with her wolf.
Xena had alot of questions but no one could answer them except for that Fair skinned woman with sliver eyes,who Xena couldn't remember

Authors note
My chapters are small,I know but they are not always going to be,it is to put the characters and plot in place so please pardon me.
  @Loveme105 I truly appreciate your vote,thank you so much.