Chapter Four - Mating ceremony

"oh, really,Ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together for the award winning bitch of Twilight Pack"I said in a commentator like voice.
MJ could not retaliate as I hit her really bad, she is a bitch and that's true

"How dare you, you slut"she rushed to my side ready to hit me. Her strength is not to be compared to mine.
I held her hand flinging it backwards and press it down to her shoulder making her knee.

"What do you think you are doing,Miss Harrison"I let go of her hands as I heard the voice of our history teacher.

"She started it calling me a award winning Bitch"MJ is related to the history teacher, he is her Uncle.

"Miss Harrison, do you know that violence within the school is punishable by the law of the school, if you don't want to be suspended, it's the last week,apologize to MJ"My very fat history teacher said.

Me Xena,apologize, no way ....wait a minute, speaking of law huh.

"Mr Francis, I can't believe you are the one saying these, according to section one subsection five and paragraphs eight of the school principle,it says "that without fair hearing from a student and a teacher passes punishment to that student without a Letter from the school's Panel of Judges, shall be fired for infringement of right"

"And also according to section four and subsection 3.2 of student right in corroboration with the Werewolf children's right. it says"that all students/ children must be treated fairly, irrespective of the statue, position and rank,and as the child sees fit, he or she can make a statement against the oppressors"

"So Mr Francis,I could Sue you to the Teacher board and the school's Panel of Judges for infringement of rights,and that could terminate your certificate as a teacher."

"But if you are still adamant that I apologise to MJ, we'll see in court then" I said as I began to pack my things as though I was truly going to report.

"Xena dear,it hasn't gotten to that, pardon my hastiness. Am sorry, lets  forget it ever happened"i turned to see my history teacher looking humble like a drenched puppy.

"How could you apologize to this wolfless thing,uncle"MJ screams not liking how I turned the tables.

"In the beginning of your speech,Mr Francis you said and I quote"do you know that violence within the school is punishable by the law of the school, if you don't want to be suspended,it's the last week apologize"that were your exact words so if you want me to let go. you know what to do" I could see MJ's face turn black at my words.

He said something to her through the mind link, something I have always wanted to do but can't.

"Sorry Xena"MJ said but through gritted teeth"

I nod at her words not sparing her a glance as I left the class, only to find Sarah. my only female friend bouncing around, I didn't need an Oracle to tell me why she was happy.

Sarah blabbed continuous on how cool I was until we entered the canteen. I looked for my friends, my only friends. I have only four friend, a female and three males, Roman, Kelvin and Eric, Eric is not from my pack, he is from one of the packs from the northern region.

"Hi guys"

"Hello Miss Attorney"the three men at the table all replied at once,I didn't even notice that all of that was on video,am sure the whole school knows by now.

"Did you guys see what she did there.the section this,subsection that and paragraphs that, that was on point"Sarah squealed like a fangirl seeing her idol.

"My favorite part was where Xena called her the award winning Bitch, gosh I felt like I was watching wrestling, you know how they said that "ladies and gentlemen" that voice killed me"did I mention Eric is a big fan of wrestling like he is a fan of The Bloodline and Judgement day but he  seriously hates Cody Rhodes because he challenged Roman Reigns, which is very stupid.