Chapter Nineteen

So so sorry for the late updated guys. Am really sorry

Their voices sounded distant yet near.

"What happened to her?"

"How would we know, the pack doctors said nothing is wrong with her"

"What the fuck do you mean by nothing is wrong with her. If nothing was wrong with her, would she be unconscious for two days."

"Would you relax, it's not like she's dead"

"Watch your Words"

"Else what, hide behind her like a puppy. You are a wolf. How is she even better than you..."

"SHUT UP"

I forced myself eyes open, making the burly vision clearer. It felt like I just woke up from a nap but a long nap. What happened.

I was immediately faced with a worried Damien asking me questions after questions that reminded of Roman.

"Why are you smiling your highness, I asked you a question" he asked.

"Am sorry Damien but am okay, I just feel weak a bit that's all". I tried to reassure him

"Are you sure". He asked looking at me skeptically.

" One hundred percent sure. What really happened to me?"

"Am glad you finally asked. You've been out for two days and the pack doctors and Every doctor your.....well personal guard made us call found nothing wrong with you" I only noticed Irene's presence when she spoke but it didn't escape my notice how they glared at each other.

How do I tell them am okay, that I had a training session with the goddess and I couldn't finish the task. They would practically laugh their heads off. I was formulating the lie I would tell them when my saving grace arrived.

"Child how are you doing ? Alpha Alexandria stepped into the room, making Irene and Damien clear the way for her

"Am fine Alpha. Am sure" I said begging her with my eyes not to push the case further and she seemed to understand.

" Irene, Damien, Xena come with me there is something I need to show you guys". She said as she existed the room, the three of us following closely behind her.

Damien stole a glance at me and from his rigid posture I could tell he wasn't fully open around others.

"Relax Damien, Alpha Alexandria will never hurt us" I assured him through the mind link

"I don't mean to question you my queen however can we really trust them"

"Damien do you trust me?". I asked.

"With my life your highness" he answered

"Then follow me"

He followed quietly behind me, with Alpha Alexandria in front, Irene and I in the middle and Damien at our back.

We followed Alpha Alexandria into a room that looked like an empty store room, immediately we entered she said something that looked like a spell and the room changed.

The room was like a large container filled with a kinds of weapons, from swords to knifed and chemicals. Different things.

"What is this place" the words came out of my mouth unregistered to my brain.

"This was what your mother and I called the Origin. All of these weapons were created by your mother and I Xena. All of them"

All kinds of swords to knives and arrows were here. My mother created this.

" There isn't much time on your side. The vines has stepped up their games and the conclusion from the counsel of wolves was the fact that bullets do not kill these things. It only weakens them." She turned to look at the three of us before handling Irene a certain type of knives. Damien a special crafted bow and arrows and handling me a sword.

The edge of the sword was decorated with diamonds and the blade was purple seated at the neck of a wolf. This is the most beautiful sword I have ever seen.

In this generation we don't use swords, bows and Arrows but guns and bombs, no one has time for this however the weight of the sword in my hands reminded of the lives of all the werewolves out there, laid my hands.

"Irene, I will be leaving Damien's and Xena's training in your care. In three months time the royal counsel of wolves will be attacking the Black vines territory and I want the three of you to go. You need to take the training seriously". Alpha Alexandria said seriously.

"Xena this was your mother's sword, the sword passed to every ruler of the white wolves for years. Generation onto Generation. Do not let it fall.