Chapter Five- My Mate

As I stepped out of the house,my little brother rushed towards me.

Charles is two years younger than me, the photocopy of my mother.
Charles was blessed cus at fourteen he had his first shift, If he is lucky enough he might find his mate today, just like other children with his gift.

Just that the kids won't stay away from each other using the pull as excuse to do the Rated 18 stuff.

Horny teenagers.

"Oh my goodness sis, you look a character that came out from those female human fantasy novels."he said proudly.

I saw a gray Ferrari knowing fully well who owned the car.

Roman was staring at me obsessively, making me feel naked under his gaze. The intensity of his eyes is so strong making me feel fluttered.

He came close to me snaking his arms around my waist,I could feel his hands burn while he traced his hands on the open of my back and draw his eyes over the V line of my dress that reveals a bit of my breasts and the valley.

"I hope it's you Xena, I really hope it's you"he said it in a low voice, burying his head in my neck. An action that I was always comfortable with but now I really feel strange. If my hearing wasn't that sharp I will have not heard what he said.

What does he mean by that. Did something happen.

"Are you okay Roman?"I asked.

Roman pulled me an arm away, I wonder if he is okay, in our relationship he is the one not wanting away distance between us. Why is he pulling me away.

My thought began to fade when Roman stared to circle me like a predator circling it prey as his gaze intensified. What the heck is wrong with this guy.

"Absolutely Exquisite" What!!.

"Incredibly stunning" Okay.

"Stop it Roman"I said tying to hide my blush

"Indescribably Torrid"

"Roman..Stop"he needs to stop this, like seriously, am sure my face is red now.

Can someone tell him to stop circling me.

"Stimulating Sexy" Oh gosh.
I turned to stare at Roman wanting to tell him to shut the hell up. But the look in his Electric blue eyes make my words pause in my throat as I took in my friend.

My eyes trailed to his straight nose, full red lips, angular and sharp jaws. Even though he was wearing a suit I could still write home about the muscles underneath and his long legs hidden under the trousers.

Roman approached me, lifting my chin with just his index and middle finger while caressing my bottom lips with his thumb and his other wapped tightly around my waist.

What Is up with Roman.

"Xena Harrison, you are an astonishing Beauty"he stared a little longer at my lip but ended up kissing my forehead which I leaned into.

"Roman are you okay"I asked,if I said Roman surprised me today it would be an understatement, he is not usually like this I mean he is the frisky one amongst all my friends.

"Am fine. X,let head to the Garden, we are running late"Roman said as he opened the car for me to get in. I can't remember how many times I have told Roman to stop doing this. I have hands people.

Am currently in the entrance of the garden greeting people, shaking them but I haven't felt that pull that I was told about.
It was my duty as the Beta's daughter and next Beta of our pack.
Their were five packs invited to this decade celebration. The Velvet pack,the Nightfall pack, the Crescent moon pack, the Nightshade pack and of course us the Twilight pack.