Chapter Fourteen- Luna's Fury.

I cried myself to sleep thinking about my family and my friends, Roman, Kelvin, Eric and Sarah.... Well that's if she could be considered my friend anymore.

And now am awake, I find myself wanting to cry again. I feel emptiness creeping inside of me.

How is Mom and Dad,are they okay?. What about Roman, he doesn't have much friends. How is he?. What about Austin, it's been three days. Is he looking for me?, does he want me back, how will he feel when he finds out I can shift, will he accept me now and tell me how sorry he is.

I hate the fact that I don't have the answers to these questions. I have never left my home and pack before. I want to go home to the care of my mother, the safety of my father and love of my best friend.

I cried so much that I didn't realize I wasn't the only one in the room. I looked up to find Damien looking at me awkwardly. I quickly cleaned my eyes. Am a Queen and Queens don't cry.

As though hearing my thought he said
"My mom said it's okay to cry some times"

I tried not chuckle at his cute and nervous reaction. We stayed in silence for almost two minutes, staring at each other. Now he is all cleaned up, I noticed how handsome the young man is. The maroon hair I once thought was actually white. He was really handsome. And he no longer smells like smoke and crushed cockroach but like soft musk.

"Ermm, here have this. My mother gave it to me" he said handling a brown small book that I noticed when we first met.

I let out a small thank you while going through the book.

The book contained all information about my kind. The Canis Lupus.

I discovered that all Canis Lupus have white hair and purple eyes and the half breed only have white hairs.

And also when our eyes turn sliver it means our wolves has surfaced. We also have the ability to half shift, when that happens both the human form and wolf are together meaning one of our eyes are purple while the other sliver.

The most interesting fact that baffled me was the fact we could command rogues and other wolves including alphas. And the fact that we drew our source of strength from the moon and as long as the moon shines. We will always remain strong.

I had always wondered why at the young age of three or younger I had communicated with my wolf, now I know. At the young age of twelve a Canis Lupus child had already shifted and can communicate with their wolf from birth.

We also strengthen our mate through the marking and mating process. We make stronger breed with the Canis Rufus, the Red Wolves and the Black Wolves whose clan's name wasn't mentioned.

The book spoke further on the Chosen Ones and Oracles. According to the woman's knowledge on the Oracles,I could tell she was one of them.

The Oracles are the ones chosen to see visions and Revelations for the Moon Goddess, they are also known as the eyes of the Goddess, while the Moon Warrior are known as the strength of the Moon Goddess, they fight for her.

As I read on, I wondered how Damien recognize me at first sight. The Moon Warrior are many however there is only one Chosen one who is also a Moon Warrior but is chosen to lead the army.

The Moon Warriors have a full Moon mark on the right side of their hind legs, while the Chosen one destined to lead the Moon Warriors have a Crescent golden shaped Moon on their fore head but only in their wolf form.

However the Oracles have a Crescent moon mark on the end of their left eye moving from their eyebrow to their eyelids. However this is visible both in their human form and wolf form.

I took a pause to gather my thoughts on the profound knowledge I found about my clan.

Damien's mother was a prolific writer, the way she wrote it gave an insightful understanding about the integral concept.

"Excuse me" a voice snapped me out deliberation. I raised by head to come face to face with the weird white hair looking lady and I wondered if she was a canis lupus. Her white hair doesn't looked dyed at all.

"Alpha Alexandria asked for your presence at the hall" she said staring at me with emotionless eyes.

I quietly muttered an 'okay' as I followed her downstairs. I couldn't help my curiosity and I asked the question I had in mind the very first time I met her.

"Are you a Canis Lupus?" I asked, waiting for about thirty seconds before she answered me In a monotone voice.

"No" I pondered on her answer, if she wasn't a canis lupus then what was she? I drew to the conclusion that she was a Canis Lupus but a half breed and not a full breed like me and Damien.

"Xena child, come over here quickly" I did as I was told and approached her, noticing how everyone left the room including Irene.

"As I said earlier Xena, we do not have much time. You will begin your training." I slightly flinched at the words training, remembering how I embarrassed myself in front of the teens of the pack because I wanted to impress Austin.... Austin.

"Listen Xena, I don't know much about what happened in your past however I want you to know that there are things in life we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we don't want to live without but have to let go Xena".

" You were created alone so you can live alone. It's time to pick up your destiny and fullfil your purpose because there is nothing more fullfiling than doing what people say you can't do. Kick their ass, make them regret and prove them wrong".