Chapter 30: Sparring Day

A couple days passed, it was Friday. Roon wasn't in the office, thank god, but things were a bit different in the office. Roon was demoted. Her rank was downgraded to the equivalent of a lieutenant, and her name was cleared from any records of her previous behavior. She was on indefinite leave. As for you, things were mostly back to normal.

You were in your office, working on paperwork, and things seemed peaceful. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Bismarck walked in.

"Hey, Biscko."

"How are you feeling, Y/N?"

"Better, actually."

"That's good to hear. You scared me, Y/N."

"Yeah... look I don't want to talk about that. But I'm glad you care about me, Biscko."

"Of course. You're my boyfriend, I have to look out for you."

She was smiling.

"So, what's up? You come here to keep me company?"

"No, actually, I was gonna tell you that some of us from Iron Blood were gonna be holding an Oktoberfest banquet sometime soon. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join us."

"Yeah, that sounds good. You know, I've never actually been to one of those."

"Yeah, well, I think it should be fun."

"Yeah. Alright. Let me know when, and where it is, and I'll be there."

"Of course, Y/N."

She leaned forward and gave you a kiss.

"I love you, Y/N. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, later."

She walked out of the office. As the door shut, you smiled. It was nice, seeing Bismarck again. But then, it got silent, and you didn't have a lot to do.

"Heh, well, it was nice seeing her again."

You looked around and sighed. You were bored, but you didn't really know what to do.

"What the hell do I do now?"

You slumped at your desk, twirling your thumbs. You were bored, and you were trying to think of something to do. You were still at the office, and you were alone.

"Come on, I know there has to be something fun to do."

You left your office and went to check with the other girls, more specifically, Prinz Eugen. You needed something to do, and she was one of your best friends. You knocked on her door.

"Come in."

"Hey, Eugen."

"Y/N, I didn't expect you. What's up?"

"Bored."

"Well, you know what I've told Bismarck before, If you overwork yourself too much... you ~ will ~ die."

"Heh, that's the thing, Eugen. I'm bored. I need something to do."

"Why don't you go have fun? Or, do something productive? Go to the range, go do some push-ups or sit-ups."

"Nah. The range is in use today."

"Well here's a bright idea. I heard Ghost and Chara are practicing sparring today. Maybe you go with them? Maybe bring Biscko with you."

"That's not a bad idea, actually."

"I'm full of 'em."

"Okay, thanks, Eugen. See ya later."