Chapter 20: A Quiet Day...

Morning came, and you looked to see Bismarck not in bed. You went out to check on her, and you found her asleep on the couch. You had a bad feeling, and you knew what it meant. Tirpitz was also sitting in a chair, still asleep. You got Tirpitz's attention, and she woke up.

"What's wrong, Y/N?"

"Is Bismarck okay?"

"She's okay. But, she's not doing well. She had another episode."

"What?"

"She had another panic attack. It's been a while since the last one."

"How is she doing?"

"She's sleeping now. I didn't want to wake her."

"That's good. I'm glad."

"Tirpitz, was it really that bad?"

"Yes, it was."

"I can't believe it."

"I know. But, we have to keep her away from work for a bit."

"Why?"

"She needs a break. She's been overworking herself. She's not sleeping well, and it's affecting her work. She can't go back to work until she's better."

"That's so unfair. I'm worried about her."

"I know. But, there's not much we can do. I'll tell Ghost you're staying with Bismarck today. I'll pick up the slack for both of you. Just... let Bismarck rest, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good."

Tirpitz left, and you were left with Bismarck. You had no idea what to do. You sat down and watched her sleep. You were worried. You couldn't believe this was happening. You were sad for her. You were scared for her. You knew it would be difficult, but you didn't know it was this bad. You looked at her and you were worried. You were worried she wouldn't be okay.

"Bismarck..."

You put your hand on her head, and she was still asleep.

"Bismarck, it's going to be okay. I'm here. I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you."

You kissed her on the forehead, and she stirred. You smiled, and she smiled.

"Y/N..."

"Bismarck... how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better. Where's Hood?"

"Hood? She was here?"

"Yes... she came in the middle of the night... and was talking to me. She gave me some tea and cake, and she apologized... she apologized for everything."

"Really?"

"Yeah... then I... I... I can't remember the rest."

"You don't remember what happened?"

"No..."

"I see. Well, maybe it's for the best."

"Yeah... yeah, I think so."

You hug her, and she hugs you back.

"I love you, Bismarck. You're going to be okay, Bismarck. How about you just sleep for the rest of the day."

"Yeah, okay. I'll sleep."

"Good."

"I'll see you later."

"Okay."

You went back to your room, and started working on some training reports. You were trying to distract yourself, but you couldn't focus. You kept worrying about Bismarck. You had no idea what to do, but you knew one thing. You were going to stay with her and support her, and you were going to love her.