Just happened pt.2

En başından başla

Finally, they reach their cottage that is devilishly located at the very end of the train of cottages, making it a longer walking distance for them to cover every time they'd have to make a quick trip outside. Whoever did it probably bought the audacity to do so off the market, because who gives Greats like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi a cottage at the very end for them to waste their energy?

While Lionel fumbled through his pocket to get the keys out, Cristiano pulled the sunglasses that were tangled between the short strands of his hair, bending his neck backwards a tad bit, bathing his face in the sun, letting the golden light pour onto his face and tinge his skin with freckles of red that'll turn a soft golden later.

- "You wanna stay out or you wanna come in, Mr.Perfect?"

Cristiano opened his eyes and was immediately given a slap by the UV rays of the sun blinding him, ducking his head down on impact. He looked at Messi, his vision a bit blurred and dark, but making it's way back. That was definitely a consequence he forgot he'd be facing often now here in Malé.

- "Shut up shorty."

Cristiano snorted, pushing the luggages in past Messi, earning an immediate eye roll.

- "vete a la mierda, tremendo hijo de puta."

The dirty words rolled off his tongue oh so immaculately, it'd fool anyone into considering it a mistake of their own if Messi would say it more quietly. But ofcourse, this is Cristiano he's saying it to, and it's required that the Portuguese bastard hear's it.

- "Well wasn't that one elegant, organised 'Tremendo hijo de puta'?"

- "Serves you right anyway."

He retorted, neatly placing down the clothes he'll be changing into for lunch, seperating the swimming trunks away to the corner for later in the afternoon, unlike Cristiano, who dug through his neatly folded clothes that Messi had helped to fold, messing hours of work into one big pile of rummage.

Messi glanced at the mess Cristiano had just made, pretending not to have noticed. Turning his back to Cristiano, he began to undress, unbuttoning his shirt in silence aside of Cristiano's whistles.

As he grabbed his shorts from the corner of the bed, Cristiano's warm hands fixated on either side of his waist, his nose pressed against Messi's shoulder, his mouth peppering small kisses over the skin of his shoulder blade. As Messi leaned into his touch, he attempted to slide his right hand into his boxers, but Messi turned to face him and placed a chaste kiss against his lips with a small, almost apologetic smile, grabbing Cristiano's hand and placing it by his side.

- "Not now, Cristiano."

He simply stated before getting back to putting his clothes on to catch up with lunch. Cristiano whined and made numerous more attempts to get Messi to  accompany him in bed, but ofcourse, Messi stood his ground until Cristiano eventually gave up and threw on a random pair to willingly join Messi.

- "You can be a 5 year old sometimes."

- "Never knew you were into minors."

- "That is not what I meant, you tremendous son of a bitch."

The fact that Messi always said it in the calmest and most elegant fashion never failed to make Cristiano laugh.

- "You know Leo, you've already said it twice now."

- "What are you trying to imply?"

- "Everything doesn't need to revolve around trying to make a sense out of things, okay? I was stating the obvious."

- "You're boring to talk to."

- "Oh fuck you, you midget."

- "That i'd happily comply with, but maybe somewhere more secluded."