Ultimate Rescue: Pups Save the Climbers of Yeti Pup Mountain

Start from the beginning

Everest: Really!?

Mason: (nods) I'll just try a different way! (puts away the portal remote and map before putting on the Golden Tiger Claws) I hope to see you all really soon!

(scene changes back to reveal the mountain climbers still trying to reach the top of the mountain)

Katie: Boy this sure is quite a trip!

Jake: Sure is Katie, always a good idea to be prepared!

Danny's voice: Hi guys!

(everyone looks up finding Daring Danny X near a hang glider)

Mayor Goodway: Danny, haven't you already tried this before?

Danny: It's Daring Danny X! Also yes I did this stunt before, but this time I plan to hang glide off the mountain and land near the Lookout!

Katie: Danny, are you sure about this?

Danny: Yep!

Sound: (goat bleating)

Tundra: Mountain goat! (points at it)

(a baby mountain goat jumps)

Danny: Hi there little, fella! (explains the preparations and cautions of hang gliding)

Mother mountain goat: (arrives) (upset bleating)

Danny: (startled) Gah!

Tundra: (concerned) Oh dear!

Danny: (tumbles into his hang glider taking off without warning and flies out of control but this time doesn't have the baby mountain goat along for the right) Whoa!

Crowd: (surprised) Whoa!

(Danny come flying toward the mountain climbers)

Danny: (shouts) Lookout!

Tundra: (eyes widen) (does splits to avoid collision)

Others: Whoa!

Mayor Goodway: (lands on her backpack causing a raft to inflate)

Katie: (lands beside Mayor Goodway) (confused) A raft?

Mayor Goodway: Never know when I might need it!

(both Turbots and Jake tumble into the raft before Abominable and Big Paw accidentally join as well causing the raft to move)

Group: Uh oh!

Danny: (trapped in his hang glider) Not good! (notices almost everyone else taking the raft down the mountain) Really not good!

(scene changes to revealing Mayor Goodway and Katie stuck on the raft on a branch, Cap'n Turbot and Francois hanging onto a different branch by a pick ax, Big Paw stuck on a ledge, Chickaletta on the same baby mountain goat who decided to look around, and Jake with Abominable on a cracking ledge)

Jake: Uh oh! Not good dude!

Abominable: Let's get outta here!

Jake: (confused) How?

Abominable: (starts climbing the mountain side like it was nothing) Grab my back legs, I'll climb both of us to solid ground then we can call the Paw Patrol!

(scene changes to Jake holding onto Abominable's back legs as they climb past the Turbots)

Cap'n Turbot: Wow! How are you doing that Abominable?

Abominable: I am a yeti pup, and had plenty of time practicing rock climbing! I might not be as good as mountain goats, but I'm pretty decent!

Jake: Uh dude?