Welp, that's that.

Well, let's just say the worst happens.

As soon as we got into the forest, thing went downhill from there.

I'll start from the beginning.

As we walked through the forest, it was actually pretty.

"Wow," I said in awe, turning around to see the beauty around me. The trees were lush greens and there were brightly colored flowers all around us. The sun lit up the forest in a way that sent shafts of light streaming into the foliage below. It was breathtaking.

"It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

I spun around to see that it was Aiden who said that. Our eyes met, and I could have sworn that was a blush on Aiden's face.

I must have been imagining that.

But as we went further, the forest got darker, thorns got sharper, and it sent shivers down my spine. A voice in the back of my head told me to run. I ignored the voice and pressed onward.

Up ahead, there was a cave, the path led straight to it, there was no other way around it. Suddenly out of the cave came a voice.

It sounded like nails on a chalkboard and sent us all on edge.

"You dare enter my forest?"

I pulled myself up and pretended to be brave. "Yeah, so what?' I winced.

"So what? So what? Do you know who I am?"

"Umm.. No?"

"Aru, this is bad! We need to leave now!" Mini exclaimed, her eyes wide with fear.

"See? This girl knows of me. I am Trancilla. And you shall fear my wrath."