When they come across you while wearing ugly clothes/looking bad

Daniel:

He considers his original form to be ugly so if he looks even worse then usually he will immediately hide. He doesn't want that others see you with someone like him and then make fun of you for hanging out with someone like him. If he doesn't look good in his handsome Daniel form he will just quickly adjust his clothes and make sure his hair looks good, using a window to make sure, then hurry over, happily calling your name. Even wearing an ugly outfit, with his new body he can pull off any look, so he will still look good.

Zack:

He hid, cursing while furiously trying to fix his clothes and hair. The one time he skips a shower for a few days! He used a car window to fix his hair, only to freeze as realized someone was inside, so he just played it off with a casual "what?" then walked off. Though he was mentally dying of embarrassment. Now he doesn't look just bad but also extremely red-faced. He groaned before deciding he will just see you when he looks better and is having a better day, otherwise he might accidentally act annoyed to you, doing so while looking like an idiot. When he came across Daniel on the way, who always looks so good without even trying and even in the worst clothes, he angrily told him to get lost and stormed off, leaving behind a confused Daniel.

Jay:

He just pulls on whatever first clothes he sees in his closet, so it usually ends up not combining at all, and then takes the dogs for a walk. So he will hide behind a tree when he sees you on his walk, though his dogs give him away. So when you lean around the tree, calling his name, he will stay frozen then slowly look before forcing a smile. But, after a simple glance of his look, you just ask if he wants to walk the dogs together; which will make him perk up and excitedly nod.

Vasco:

He doesn't mind it and will still gladly approach you, happily calling your name. He can be covered in oil, grease, etc, and he won't care. You wonder if he even notices it's on him. He's sad because then he can't hug you because he doesn't want you to get dirty. If you try he will start dodging you as if he's in a fight, looking determined not to let you touch him and risk getting dirty as well.

Jace:

He likes to dress well, he thinks his fashion style is great. But some days he just isn't feeling it or he has to make a quick stop somewhere where he would see no one he knows. But then you magically show up making him wonder why you always appear when he's wearing these clothes! Some times he hides, other times he sighs but approaches; knowing it's just clothes and you'll understand that today is a 'meh' day so no energy to pick a good combination of clothes.

Johan:

He doesn't really care about his looks so even if he looks messed up and/or is wearing "ugly" clothes he will still approach you, calling your name. When you comment on his appearance he will glance down to his clothes or into a window then shrug, saying he thinks he looks fine. Though if he looks back to you and you still look unimpressed he will get a bit insecure, tugging his clothes, asking you if he should go back home and get changed, then point ot a clothing store, asking if he should immediately buy new ones.

Jake: (I'm not sure how to write for him, which I hate because he's one of my favorite.)

When he first got his two scars he didn't want to let you see because he thought it might put you off, so he just began avoiding you without even realizing he's doing so or that he had these insecurities. After a while of him hurrying off when seeing you, you finally caught him. He tried to play it off but you kept pushing so finally he said the reason. You held his face, assuring him they aren't as bad as he thinks they are and they even add something badass to his face. So after that, even if his face was swollen after a fight or he wore a bad outfit, he didn't even care because he knew you wouldn't dislike him less for it.

Gun:

He is always looking good, and he knows that because he's smug about it. He can wear the weirdest thing but his confidence makes it good and attractive. And so he never approaches not looking good because to him he always looks good. He could be wearing a dinosaur costume and still look fantastic in it.

Goo:

He can look roughed up, or wear something very weird, but you have yet to see him looking ugly. He can approach in dinosaur costume, and you can guess most likely that it matches with Gun's, and will pull it off with confidence as if he's not wearing such a silly costume. As you get embarrassed as people will glance, he doesn't care and just pulls you along with an arm around your shoulders, rambling on about stuff.