I'm here II Charles Leclerc

Börja om från början

"Rage Room?" Charles asked as he read out the letter atop what he assumed was the information counter. 

"I may or may not have rented out this place for us after hours." You knew Charles was still not sure what exactly he was getting himself into. "C, mon let me show you." 

You led Charles to a room where you put on protective gear including glasses and a helmet which Charles helped buckle onto your small head loving the way you looked all geared up. 

"You ready?" You asked your boyfriend after he left a quick kiss on your lips. 

"I'd say yes but I still have no idea what we're doing." Charles laughed. 

"You have that much blind trust in me you're letting me just suit you up in protective gear without a single ounce of knowledge of what's behind those doors?" You asked your boyfriend. 

He shrugged laughing. "I trust you with my life cherié you know this." He reminded you. 

Your heart fluttered at the reminder. "I love you." you quickly reminded your boyfriend also kissing him this time before finally leading him to the next room. 

Charles walked in confused looking at several different objects around the room, computers, TVs, glass bottles, tables, and lamps all of which looked unworkable. 

"Here pick one." You appeared in front of him holding a sledgehammer in one hand and a bat in the other. 

"Cherie, what is this?" Charles could kind of imagine what this was but still was unsure, aggression not coming naturally to him. 

"PICK ONE!" You simply repeated. 

"OKAY!" Charles grabbed the sledgehammer 

"Okay let's go!" you screamed and  Charles jumped as you struck a glass bottle breaking it into tiny pieces. 

Charles just stared at you in shock before bursting out in laughter watching you repeat the action with other objects in the room. 

"C, mon baby break something!" You encouraged your boyfriend who seemed to be holding back. 

Charles hesitantly raised the sledgehammer swinging it and hitting a TV not with full force. "YES BABY!" You cheered him on. 

You continued breaking a few things trying to get your boyfriend to let loose and luckily you noticed soon enough he did. 

After a while, he completely let loose breaking things to the point of unrecognition. At this point you'd stepped to the side just watching as your boyfriend went ham, swinging his sledgehammer full force shattering things, throwing things, and not leaving anything intact. 

Your heart broke simply watching the way Charles was breaking everything to absolute shreds knowing he was holding so much of his frustration, sadness, and anger in.

And then Charles fell to his knees.

You didn't hesitate to run to his side not caring for the shards of objects on the ground as you kneeled beside your boyfriend, his shoulders shook indicating he was crying and as you held him close you could hear his sobs.

"It's okay Charles. I'm here." You gave him the soft reminder as he wrapped his arms around you, he fell down on his bottom as he pulled you with him making you sit on his lap holding you tightly and closely.  

"I'm giving it everything cherié." He cried in your chest. 

"I know baby I know and I'm so proud of you just trust your time will come Charles." You kissed his temple. 

He didn't say anything anymore just continued crying in your arms for a while and you just held him, whispering sweet praises to your amazing and incredible boyfriend. 

"I love you." He whispered to you after he'd calmed down slightly. 

"I love you too baby. Do you feel better?" You asked him. 

He finally looked up at you and your heart ached seeing his red and puffy eyes. "Yeah, I actually do. Thank you." He puckered his lips asking you for a kiss which you gladly gave him. 

"Good, that's all I wanted baby now you have to promise me you'll stop holding all of this-" You pointed around the destroyed room. "emotion in okay?" 

Charles laughed also looking around at the destruction he caused. "Okay, but we might need one of these at home...this was very therapeutic," Charles commented. 

"Hmm, I'll see what I can do." you half joked as you got up and then helped your boyfriend up too. 

You'd be okay, his time would come, and he'd be a world champion one day and you were sure of it.