Rescue Knights: Pups vs Scorpio's Tricked Family

Start from the beginning

Prickle: (gasps) That's our beloved son! We lost him during a very big sandstorm!

Duke of Flappington: Well if you'd like to know where he's at, then I've discovered that he's being held prisoner by my vile wicked cousin!

Stinger: What!? (growls) Where's this evil cousin of yours!

Duke of Flappington: She's in Barkingburg, she used his power to take over my kingdom by force!

Wedge: (growls) We have to save my brother and bring down that female tyrant!

Prickle: Agreed!

Tweak: (taps her mom) Mom, a word please!

Prickle: (calmly) Something wrong my beloved daughter, Tweak?

Tweak: Could we speak in private?

Prickle: (nods understandingly) We'll be back in a minute boys!

(scene changes to just outside of Flappington where Prickle and Tweak are talking in private)

Prickle: So sweetie, what's on your mind?

Tweak: I just have a gut feeling we shouldn't trust this guy, he gives me these feelings he's the bad guy!

Prickle: Hm? Well we don't know both sides of the story, but we can agree we want to find our eldest son and your older brother too!

Tweak: (nods) I really miss Scorpio too, but we should be careful around these guys too! They've got a dragon after all! Plus that dragon tried stomping on dad!

Prickle: In their defense, they were both on the defensive!

Tweak: Do you think we could ask our other eight legged friends we bonded with if they could help in case the Duke of Flappington is lying?

Prickle: I guess there's no trouble having a way to give him comeuppance! (whistles) Widow!

(an Arachne pup climbs down from a nearby tree)

Widow: You call Prickle?

Prickle: We wanted to ask if you could do something?

Widow: Sure, what do you have in mind?

Prickle: I'm also glad we've become good friends!

Widow: (smiles) Me too! (depressed sigh) We both understand the loss of a firstborn beloved pup after a troubling moment!

Prickle: (nods understanding and hugs to comfort Widow)

Widow: (smiles) Thank you Prickle!

Prickle: Anytime Widow! So just in case the Duke of Flappington is lying to us, could your family overrun this Flappington place!

Widow: Gladly! But we'll leave the innocent bystanders out!

Prickle: (smiles and nods) Thanks buddy!

Widow: If you're able to, please keep an eye our for my baby girl Arachnia! All ten of us really miss her!

Prickle: (nods) We'll keep a lookout for Arachnia, my friend!

Widow: She's got purple eyes like me, but they're a little lighter shade of purple!

Prickle: (nods understandingly)

(Prickle and Tweak walk off as Widow climbs back into the tree to speak with her napping Arachne pup family)

(scene changes to Stinger and Wedge ready for combat while the Duke of Flappington readies his jet and Claw still waits for the Sparks paralysis to end)

(Prickle and Tweak walk over to their family)

Stinger: Honey, where were you two?

Prickle: Tweak was just talking to me about a little concern about trusting this group!